Say “Dad, you’re the best!!” with these 25 Father’s Day Ideas for Your Special Guy! We’ve rounded up the most crave-able recipes and gift ideas he’ll love and actually use!
Father’s Day is just around the corner! My husband and dad like to spend the day at home hanging out and taking it easy, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do something special for them. A homecooked meal with some of their favorite foods is a great way to kick things off. Pair that with a DIY gift or something they’ve had their eye on and a whole bunch of guys and your guy will know just how special he is!
25 FATHER’S DAY IDEAS FOR YOUR SPECIAL GUY
Like these recipes? Pin them to your FATHER’S DAY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
I don’t know any guy that doesn’t love to relax with a great snack. These appetizers are guaranteed good!
- Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip – Spicy, cheesy, and loaded with bacon…yum!
- Maple Syrup Bacon Pecans – Perfect for snacking while watching baseball!
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls – Burger meets appetizer in these yummy rolls!
- Chorizo Queso Fundido – So much cheesy goodness!
- Cheesesteak Stuffed Potatoes – The best appetizer bite!
If your dad if a meat and potatoes kind of guys, he’ll love these crazy good side dishes!
- Cheese, Bacon & Jalapeno Hashbrowns – Creamy potatoes with a kick!
- Roasted Pesto Bacon Potatoes – So much flavor! Great with any meal!!
- Bacon-Corn Relish – My husband’s favorite side dish to request!
- Fully Loaded Hasselback Potatoes – Forget regular loaded potatoes and wow ’em with this recipe!
- Thin & Crispy Onion Rings – I bet you can’t eat just one!
A hearty meal is the best way to your man’s heart and these dinner recipes will make you #1 in his book!
- Bacon and Goat Cheese Aioli Burger with Crispy Onions – This burger is to die for!
- Sticky Maple Barbecue Chicken – Totally worth the mess!
- Baked Sesame Chicken Fingers with Fries – Crunchy, juicy, and loaded with flavor!
- Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti – So cheesy and comforting!
- Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich with Cheddar Cheese Sauce – Forget Arby’s! Make this sandwich instead!!
My husband has the biggest sweet tooth. These dessert recipes will disappear about as fast as you can make them!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores Bars – A dessert mashup everyone needs in their life!
- Caramel Pecan Blondies – Decadent blondies loaded with gooey caramel!
- Beer Brownies – Chocolate & beer are best friends!!
- Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Pie – Creamy and rich, this pie is always a hit!
- Guinness Chocolate Mug Cake – A single serving dessert you’ll crave!
Finding dad a gift can be a challenge, but with these ideas, you’re sure to pick a winner!
- Paracord Survival Keychain – A functional keepsake dad will love!
- Father’s Day Coupon Book – Great for younger kids to give!
- How-To Build Bean Bag Toss Boards – Fun to play with and surprisingly easy to make!
- Grill Set Holder and Sign Tutorial – For the grillmaster in your life!
- Monogrammed Coin Jar – Give dad something special to put all that loose change in!
OUR FAVORITE GIFT IDEAS TO BUY FOR DAD
- Bose Headphones
- Dewalt Drill Kit
- Electric Smoker
- Grill Tools Set
- Smartphone Controlled Paper Plane
- Pressurized Growler
- Record Player
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!