5-ingredient Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip is the best cheesy, spicy chicken appetizer! It’ll have you going back for scoop after scoop!
I love the classic combo of chicken, bacon, and ranch. There’s something about those simple ingredients that mix together to create a flavor that is SO drool-worthy. I am also a big fan of all kinds of warm cheesy dips like my classic buffalo chicken dip.
So, I decided to take my favorite flavor combo. Then I mixed them up into a cheesy dip and added a little spice to make a delicious Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip. The finished product is appetizer Heaven. Bacon chicken dip is creamy, cheesy, and is the perfect dip to share with friends and family!
SRIRACHA RANCH BACON CHICKEN DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Gosh, I miss having potlucks with my friends. 2020 was definitely a year of soaking up all the family time I could. Don’t get me wrong, I have loved every extra minute I got to spend with my boys… but I really miss seeing my friends on a regular basis.
One of my absolute favorite things to do with my closest group of girlfriends is to have our monthly potluck dinners. (I mean aside from share a bottle of wine and gab about our latest favorite book or Netflix show – Bridgerton anyone?!!)
We all get together and share our favorite new recipes. Someone signs up for apps, someone for main dish, side dish, dessert…you get the idea. We have all our yummy food bases covered and it’s just an evening full of indulging ourselves in delicious recipes.
Even though we’ve entered a new year, it’s not looking like 2021 is going to be the year our potlucks start up again. So instead, I’m making my family test out all my new recipes. That way when we finally DO get together again my menu will be on point!
Believe me, they are NOT complaining about being taste testers for this chicken bacon ranch dip recipe. It is appetizer perfection and it will 100% be the first dish I share with my friends once things are safe again!
Bacon Chicken Dip Ingredients
Sriracha Ranch – this creamy ranch dressing is the perfect combination of spicy and tangy. It gives this chicken bacon ranch dip a slight kick and it fits perfectly into this cheesy, delicious appetizer!
I like having another spicy chicken dip instead of Buffalo Chicken Dip. The sriracha ranch adds extra creaminess you don’t get from hot sauce. Don’t get me wrong. I love buffalo sauce, but options are fun on game day.
Meat – the two types of meat you’ll need for this yummy dip are in the name: chicken and bacon! You’ll need cooked chicken that’s cut into bite-sized pieces. I usually use rotisserie chicken, but you could also cook some chicken breasts in a crock pot and shred it.
You’ll also need some cooked bacon, crumbled into little bits. Here’s my favorite way to cook bacon.
Cheese – in my opinion, every good appetizer should have some form of cheese in it. This delicious chicken bacon dip has TWO types of cheese, which makes it doubly delicious. You’ll need softened cream cheese and shredded Monterrey Jack.
How to Make Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip
This chicken ranch dip is so yummy that I’ve been known to make it as my main dish as well. It’s like a “tapas” dinner, sounds fancy and you get to eat all the things! This dip so good, why not eat dip for dinner!? Here’s how you make this easy dip:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- While your oven is heating up, whisk together your softened cream cheese and sriracha ranch salad dressing until smooth. I love using my stand mixer for this step, it gives it an extra creamy texture!
- Next, stir in 1 cup of bacon crumbles, all of the chicken (chopped or shredded chicken), and 1 cup of shredded Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Once everything is all mixed up, grease a 7-inch x 11-inch baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate.
- Now, spread the cream cheese mixture into an even layer in the baking dish. Then sprinkle the rest of your shredded cheese on top of the mixture. Make sure to spread it evenly – every inch of this chicken bacon ranch dip deserves plenty of cheese!
- Pop your chicken ranch dip into the oven and let it bake for 20-30 minutes (until cheese is melted and bubbly). Your whole house is going to smell amazing, so get ready for your mouth to water!
- Remove your dip from the oven and sprinkle with remaining bacon pieces and parsley. This gives your dip that totally “finished” look. However, if you’re just serving it to yourself (aka no need to impress!), no need for the parsley.
- Serve right out of your hot casserole dish!
What Goes with Chicken Dip?
If you’re choosing to not just eat this cheesy dip by the spoonful, then you’ve got plenty of options to go with this chicken bacon ranch dip recipe. (Yes, I’ve been known to do this…oops!) My one suggestion is that whatever you serve with it, make sure it’s sturdy. Nobody likes a crumbly chip breaking off in the middle of the dip!
Here are a few of my favorite things to serve with chicken bacon ranch dip:
Crackers – rice crackers, Ritz crackers, club crackers, really anything with a nice neutral (salty) flavor will act as the perfect vessel for this dip!
Chips – I love this dip with a nice, solid pita chip or a thick tortilla chip. It even goes great with wavy potato chips.
Veggies – this dip is by no means “health food,” so go ahead and add in some healthy options. Dipping in celery, carrot sticks, broccoli florets, or any of your other favorite veggies is really tasty!
If I’m serving this chicken bacon ranch dip recipe to a crowd, I’ll put out a tray with a variety of dipping options. That way everyone gets to try a little of each and decide what their favorite dipper for this chicken ranch dip is!
How Long Does Chicken Dip Last?
Whenever I make chicken bacon ranch dip for a party there is NONE leftover. Actually, there is barely any left after even 10 minutes! But, if you find yourself with some extra dip leftover, go ahead and throw it into the fridge.
Make sure to eat any leftovers within 5 days of cooking it, just because of the cooked chicken inside the dip. When reheating bacon chicken dip, I just pop it back in the oven at 350 degrees F until the cheese is bubbly again!
Need some more yummy appetizer recipes? Try these Real Housemoms favorites!!
- Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Crispy Air Fryer Blooming Onion
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
- more APPETIZER recipes…
Tools used to make this Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip recipe
Stand Mixer: totally not a necessary tool for this recipe, but it does make your dip mixture extra creamy and delicious. (And saves your arm muscles from whisking so hard!)
7-inch x 11-inch Dish: this dish gets almost daily use in my house. I love that it comes with a cover!
*This post originally posted on 05/19/2016.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sriracha ranch dressing
- 1 pound bacon cooked to crispy and crumbled
- 2 cups cooked chicken cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded
- Italian parsley chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 7-inch x 11-inch baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese and Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch Dressing together until smooth. (I used a stand mixer.)
- Stir in 1 cup bacon crumbles, all the chicken, and 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into an even layer in the baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining bacon and parsley, if using. Serve warm with crackers or chips.
Leave a Reply