Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip only 5 ingredients and so simple to make that it’s now a staple for parties in my house! I love easy party recipes!
You guys I was so excited when Hidden Valley® contacted me about working with them to help get the word out about the new Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® flavor. We are huge Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® fans in my house! I’ve talked about our love of ranch before and the fact that we eat it on everything! I love it on salads, obviously but I also HAVE to have it to dip my pizza into and bread sticks. I passed my love of ranch down to my kids and now I absolutely consider Hidden Valley® to be a staple in my kitchen. When I found out that they had more flavors coming out I was so excited!!! I got the Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® to try first and it was soooo amazing! I’ve had it on salads at lunch but then I started brainstorming all the recipe ideas and Sriracha Ranch Chicken Dip was my favorite.
There are only 5 ingredients needed to make Sriracha Ranch Bacon Chicken Dip. The Italian parsley to garnish would put it at 6 but I don’t count that because it was more just to make it pretty. We had it straight out of the oven while it was still warm and the cheesy was all melty and amazing! I’m telling you guys this is my new dip obsession!!! I love that you could really get this prepped and ready to go the day before a party and then just pop it in the oven 30 minutes before you wanted to serve it. The flavor was killer and so stinking good! The cream cheese and the Monterrey cheese really tone down the heat level and I think that’s great for a party with guests. My husband and I are totally sold on Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®!
Real Housemoms TV
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch Dressing
- 1 lb bacon cooked to crispy and crumbled
- 2 cups chicken cooked cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded
- Italian parsley chopped (optional)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- in whisk the cream cheese and Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch Dressing together until smooth (I used a stand mixer)
- stir in 1 cup bacon crumbles, 2 cups chicken, and 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
- grease a baking dish 11x9 or a pie plate
- spread the cream cheese mixture into an even layer in the baking dish
- spread remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of the mixture evenly
- bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly
- remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining bacon and parsley if using
- serve with rice crackers or chips
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!