Peach Raspberry Slow Cooker French Toast does all the work for you and can even be prepped the night before!
I am so pumped about this recipe I have for you guys today! Did you know that you can make french toast in the slow cooker?? I’m totally convinced that you can make anything in the slow cooker if you just try hard enough. 😉 And all that trying usually leaves me with some of the best crock pot recipes!
I absolutely love stuffed french toast recipes. The basic premise is always pretty much the same, but you can totally switch it up based on the filling that you throw in there.
They also are the perfect thing to serve a crowd at brunch, you can make it the night before and then just throw it in the crock pot or the oven the next morning!
Don’t have four hours? You can absolutely make this in the oven. Cook it uncovered at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes!
I love that this would be so easy to prep the night before, you could throw it in the crock pot in the morning and it would be ready for you and your guests when you get home from church.
Check out some of my other stuffed french toast recipes below for variations on this great dish!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Breakfast pin board!
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream I used fat free half and half
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 cups cubed dry bread
- 2 peaches skinned and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- whip cream optional
- To skin the peaches, drop them one at a time in boiling water for 30 seconds and then ice water for 10 seconds and gently peel away the skin.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture over the bread in a large bowl and mix gently. Gently mix in the peaches and the raspberries. Let sit for 10 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour in the mixture and cook on low for four hours. Remove the cover and continue cooking for a half hour or until the eggs have set.
- Serve topped with cream.
- Want to make it in the oven instead? Bake in a 9 by 13 inch pan uncovered for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
You might also like