Indulge your sweet tooth in these 25 Sinfully Good Chocolate Recipes! They’re sure to satisfy your biggest chocolate cravings!
I’m a chocolate fiend! It’s my favorite dessert flavor and chocolate chip cookies are basically my desert island dessert. Today we’re indulging in all things chocolate. I’ve rounded up 25 of the best chocolate recipes – from cookies and cakes to brownies and even breakfast! Get ready to treat yourself to a sinfully good treat you’ll crave.
25 SINFULLY GOOD CHOCOLATE RECIPES
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Cookies go chocolate with these crave-able recipes!
- Fudge-Striped Shortbread Cookies – They’re even better than the store-bought ones!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches – Who doesn’t love a chocolate chip cookie?!
- Double Dark Chocolate Cookie Cups – So much chocolate in each bite!!
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies – Deep, rich chocolate flavor with a hint of spice. SO good!
- Twix Cookie Cups – These cookie cups are AMAZING!!
I swear there’s almost nothing better on earth than a slice of chocolate cake.
- Moist Chocolate Layer Cake – Classic, delicious, and sure to make any chocolate lover weak in the knees!
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Homemade Caramel Sauce – Sinful and dense, this chocolate cake it the perfect way to end a dinner party!
- Snickers Poke Cake – Super easy to make and crazy good!
- Sour Cream Chocolate Loaf Cake – I love the slight tang from the sour cream!
- Chocolate Chambord Mini Bundt Cakes – These boozy little cakes are perfect for parties!
Brownies are what chocolate desserts are all about. Take your brownies to another level with these recipes!
- Cool Mint Oreo Stuffed Fudgy Brownies – A dessert mash-up you’ll crave!
- Chai Frosted Brownies – Fudgy chocolate meets chai spice for dessert bliss!
- Heavenly Hash Brownies – Turn your favorite ice cream flavor into a delectable brownie!
- Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Brownies – Best. Classic. Brownies. Ever!
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Brownie Bark – A little crunchy, a little, crispy, and totally delicious!
Sweet dips and bites are the perfect way to make dessert easy. Chocolate gets party friendly with these fun recipes.
- Mexican Chocolate Cannoli Dip – Rich chocolate flavors make this dip at hit anytime you serve it!
- No Bake Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Pizza – So many layers of chocolate, so little time!
- Snickers Dip – As if your favorite candy bar couldn’t get any better, this dip comes along!
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Stuffed Pretzels – I bet you can’t eat just one!!
- Orange Chocolate Fondue – Orange and chocolate together is always a good idea!
I know chocolate is supposed to be for dessert, but I’m sneaking it into breakfast! Who wouldn’t want to start the day with one of these decadent breakfast dishes?!
- Chocolate Almond Danishes – So easy to make and a great morning treat!
- Super Easy Chocolate Cream Puffs – This cream puffs will put any bakery to shame!
- Croissant & Chocolate Bread Pudding – Decadent, delicious and the perfect excuse to have dessert for breakfast!
- Chocolate Caramel Liege Waffles – You may never go back to regular Belgian waffles again!
- Double Chocolate Nutella Cinnamon Rolls – Loaded with chocolate and a hit with the whole family!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these chocolate recipes
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Baking Mat
- Rectangle Baking Dish
- Square Baking Dish
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- Cake Pan
- Fondue Set
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!