Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Covered Pretzels are a simple candy you can serve up as a Christmas treat or just for fun! Christmas candy or not they make everyone smile!
This time of year we love candy don’t we? It’s the time of year when we all get together at white elephant parties or cookie exchanges and spend time with our friends and family! I just went to a cookie exchange last night with friends. It was slightly different this year. We all made a sugar cookie and brought them all undecorated to the party. My friend T.J. had all the icing and sprinkles we could want waiting for us. So we exchanged cookies and spent the night hanging out together decorating cookies. You better believe though that before we started all the decorating we had our fair share of other nummies! I brought Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Covered Pretzels along with an Onion Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball and cream puffs. Everything was a hit!
CARAMEL STUFFED CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Everyone loved the Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Covered Pretzels! It’s funny, people go crazy just from hearing the description! The second they get a taste it’s like their eyes grown 2 sizes! These are super simple to make! I put them in a cute little Santa tin and they make a great gift for neighbors or teachers. I had to make extra to leave at home with the little guys too! They are already gone!!! To be fair, my husband hit the bag with the extras too, they really are great!
What are you guys up to this week? We’re trying to wrap up work so we don’t have too much to do while my parents are here for Christmas. I also have MOST of my shopping to do still!!! YIKES!! This is crunch week for me. I see a lot of late nights and early mornings this week as I try to get it all done. I don’t want to miss this season with my kids though so my husband and I started a tradition last year of watching a Christmas special every night with the boys while we have a Christmas treat. I really love this time. My youngest little guys had his arm around me the other night and told me he loves this time of year. It made my year!!! I want to find a way to keep that magic going after Christmas. I’m feeling really blessed this year.
Want more bite-sized dessert recipes?
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars
- Salted Pretzel & Caramel Fudge
- Double Dark Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Texas Sheet Cake Bites
- Pretzel Turtles
- More dessert recipes…
Tools use to make this Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Covered Pretzels recipe
Baking Sheet: A nice big baking sheet is a must have for any kitchen. This half pan sheet is large than a regular cookie and works great for anything you’re baking.
Silicone Baking Mat: I use a silicone mat on my baking sheet practically everytime I bake. The mat makes for easy cleanup and my foods don’t stick to the pan.
Glass Bowl: These mixing bowls are perfect for mixing and serving. I love the varied sizes so I always have to right size bowl for all my mixing needs.
- 16 oz Pretzels small twists or square shaped
- 12 oz. Rolo candies unwrapped
- 20 oz. Milk Chocolate Chips or 2-11oz bags
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- sea salt
- preheat oven to 350 degree F
- line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper
- place pretzels on baking sheet in a single layer
- lay a Rolo candy on each pretzel and place in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes
- gently press a pretzel on the top of each Rolo to create a sandwich
- refrigerate until chocolate and caramel have cooled, about 1 hour
- add chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl
- microwave for 30 seconds and stir, repeat until chocolate chips are melted
- using a fork lower a pretzel Rolo sandwich into the melted chocolate and cover completely
- allow excess chocolate to drip off and place back on baking sheet
- repeat with all the pretzel sandwiches
- sprinkle sea salt on the top of each of all the pretzel sandwiches
- refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is hard
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!