Calling all chocolate lovers! This NO BAKE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM PIZZA was made just for you! Oreo cookies, hot fudge, chocolate ice cream and mini chocolate chip morsels make this a pizza chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate!
Did you grow up having the ice cream cakes from Dairy Queen? Well friends, this is better. The crust on this no-bake dessert pizza is the absolute best! Crushed Oreo cookies mixed together with homemade hot fudge and pressed together then frozen, to make the base of this pizza completely amazing. Add whipped chocolate ice cream and topped with the same homemade hot fudge, you really can’t get a better bite of something sweet and chocolaty.
I made this for my kids and their friends after a “friendly” neighborhood kickball game. I say “friendly” as we have some competitive kids on the block, two of them belonging to me. So there are the occasional disagreements if someone was safe or not. It’s fun to watch say the least. This had the kids smiling from ear to ear and telling me I was the best cook ever. So it is safe to say this is a hit. Honestly what makes this recipe so great is the hot fudge sauce, but if you don’t have the few minutes to make it you can most definitely buy it from the store but trust me, make this sauce, it will be worth the 10-minutes. Cheers to summer, sunscreen and ice cream.
- 1 - 14 ounce package of Oreo cookies crushed
- 1 1/2 quarts of your favorite chocolate ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups hot fudge sauce divided, recipe below
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips chocolate sprinkles would work too
- Make hot fudge sauce (directions here). Set hot fudge sauce aside to cool. (You can also substitute store-bought hot fudge sauce.)
- In a large Ziploc bag, add Oreo cookies, seal bag and smash up cookies, using the back of a metal spoon. Continue to smash until the cookies are small crumbs. You can also use your food processor for this.
- Add crumbs to a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour in 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the hot fudge sauce.
- Stir together until well combined.
- Press cookie crust onto a parchment lined pizza baking 12-inch sheet. Fill out the pizza sheet with the crust making sure to press down to compact the crust. Set in the freezer to chill.
- Remove ice cream using an electric mixer, I used my KitchenAid mix the ice cream until it is creamy and smooth. Doing this step make it easy to spread over the cookie crust and you will get a flat pizza easy to pour the fudge sauce on.
- Remove pizza crust from freezer and add the ice cream over the entire pizza crust, making sure to evenly spread.
- Set in freezer for 10 minutes or until the hot fudge is completely cooled. If you need to set the hot fudge in the refrigerator to speed up the process, please do, you do not want it warm, as it will melt the ice cream.
- Once the hot fudge has cooled, pour over the ice cream and spread evenly. Sprinkle immediately with chocolate chips or sprinkles. Set back in the freezer for 30-60 minutes or until completely set or you are ready to serve.
- Slice and devour immediately.
Like this no bake pizza? Make sure to check out this No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pizza.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!