It’s the season for family dinners and lots and lots of food! Thank goodness for these 20 Crock Pot Potato Recipes Perfect for the Holidays to save the day!
Cooking for a crowd is always a challenge. Luckily your slow cooker is ready to help make things easier! Open up space on your stove top or in your oven with these easy crock pot potato recipes. You’ll find recipes for everything from mashed to sweet potatoes and more! These potato recipes are a life saver during the holidays and just as good any night of the week with your family family dinners!
20 CROCK POT POTATO RECIPES PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your SIDE DISH pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Mashed potatoes are a must at our holiday table and these crock pot potato recipes make your favorite side even easier!
- Creamy Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – These classic mashed potatoes are the best alongside a Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry sauce!
- Crock Pot Ranch Mashed Potatoes – Up your flavor game with this family-favorite recipe!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Dill Mashed Potatoes – I’m a big fan of lots of garlic and these potatoes hit the spot!
- Slow Cooker Three Cheese Smashed Potatoes – Cheesy creamy potatoes are always a hit at my dinner table!
Skip the oven and get the roasted potato feel with these easy crock pot potato recipes!
- Slow Cooker Spicy Taco Potatoes – Forget traditional and serve up these slightly spicy and super delicious crock pot potatoes!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes – You can’t go wrong with this classic flavor combination!
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Potatoes – Herbaceous and delicious, these potatoes are a perfect flavor pairing for the holidays!
- Garlic Ranch Slow Cooker Potatoes – My family loves these potatoes so much! They ask me to make them to go with dinner all the time!
Ooey, gooey, and cheesy is what these crockpot potato recipes are all about!
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes – These potatoes have my name written all over ’em! Juust look at all that gooey cheese!!
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes – Bacon makes everything better and these potatoes are another fine example!
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes – Simple, classic, and a must make for big family dinners!
- Crock Pot Potatoes Au Gratin – Who knew au gratin potatoes could be made in the slow cooker?! This recipe is the best!
Need a sweet potato fix? These crock pot potato recipes have you covered!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole – This Thanksgiving favorite just got a whole lot easier!
- Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes – I could eat these sweet potatoes any night of the week!!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes – Top these “baked” sweet potatoes any way you like! With caramel and marshmallows or cinnamon butter and brown sugar!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans & Bacon – This side dish combination is perfect for a hearty holiday meal!
Slow cooker potato recipes are delicious any way you fix ’em!
- Slow Cooker Creamy Red Potato and Cauliflower Mash – Sneak some veggies into your mashed potatoes! No one will ever know the difference!
- Crock Pot “Baked” Potatoes – Skip the oven and get delicious “baked” potatoes from the slow cooker!
- Crockpot Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole – I love serving these hash browns with Christmas brunch. Leave ’em in the crock pot to keep warm are serve your spread buffet style!
- Creamy Slow Cooker Potatoes with Sausage and Chives – I could eat these potatoes as a meal in themselves! Super yummy and so easy to make!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these crock pot potato recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Jenn @ Peas and Crayons says
Loving this list! Thanks so much for featuring my potato dish!