Slow Cooker Spicy Taco Potatoes are the PERFECT easy side dish for any occasion!
I feel like my life’s mission is finding the easiest and best crock pot recipes. No one has time these days to be slaving away in the kitchen. I want to be socializing, enjoying life AND food! These Slow Cooker Spicy Taco Potatoes are packed full of flavor, delicious with any and every main course, and SO EASY!
With a few simple ingredients and your favorite slow cooker, these can be your side dish tonight!! 5 minutes of prep and forget them…they’ll be ready when you are. LOVE!
If you like spice but don’t want these too spicy…just leave out the red pepper flakes. You can also get mild taco seasoning. We like spicy spicy at our house, but I know that’s not for everyone. Enjoy!!
- 3 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a large slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a slow cooker. Stir to combine briefly (while the potatoes are still cold not everything will be coated, but it will as they cook and you stir later)
- Cook on high 3-4 hours, stirring every hour if possible. Check after 3 hours to see if they are done. When the potatoes are fork tender, they're done!
- Serve hot, enjoy!
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!