Your slow cooker isn’t just for dinnertime! Break out the crockpot for some fab appetizers, drinks, side dishes, and breakfasts with these 25 Easy Crockpot Recipes for Everything but Dinner!
I’m sure most of you are like me. You love your crockpot to make dinnertime easier. You can set and forget your favorite recipes during the day and come home to a delicious meal! But the best easy crockpot recipes are just dinners! Yep, you heard right.
Quick & easy crockpot recipes include appetizers, breakfasts, side dishes, and beverages too! Your slow cooker is going to become THE go-to appliance in your kitchen once you trey these 25 Easy Crockpot Recipes for Everything but Dinner!
25 EASY CROCKPOT RECIPES FOR EVERYTHING BUT DINNER
Love it? Pin it to your BREAKFAST board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes
Make getting the family fed first thing in the morning a breeze with these easy crockpot breakfast recipes!
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chorizo Egg Casserole – Spicy chorizo is so delicious with eggs and avocado!
- Overnight Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole – Breakfast potatoes are built in AND you don’t have to get up early to prep!
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole – Layers of breakfast goodness!!
- Overnight Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – I love tasty oatmeal and this one if a family-favorite!
- Crock Pot French Toast Casserole – Everyone loves french toast! Your slow cooker makes it easy!
Football season is almost here and these appetizer crock pot recipes are sure to be the hit of the party!
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders – A little spicy, a little blue cheesy (is that a thing?!), totally delicious!
- Meat Lover’s Crock Pot Pizza Dip – Your favorite pizza just got low carb! Dip in veggies for the win!
- Slow Cooker Chex Mix – Your party is going to cheer when you break out the Chex Mix!
- Bourbon BBQ Little Smokies – Forget the jelly sauce everyone makes, these bbq smokies are amazing!
- Slow Cooker Queso Dip – Your favorite restaurant dip at home, made easy!
Make dinner time a little easier with these delicious side dish crock pot recipes!
- Crock Pot Ranch Mashed Potatoes – Free up your stovetop to cook the rest of your meal and let your crock pot do the work!
- Slow Cooker Mushroom & Wild Rice Pilaf – Easier than going from stovetop to stove, and perfect for the holidays too!
- Homemade Crock Pot Applesauce – Your kids are going to go crazy for this applesauce. It’s SO easy!!
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Baked Beans – Make these beans for your next cookout. You can thank me later!
- Refried Beans – I love being able to take a recipe I have to babysit on the stove and putting it in my slow cooker instead!
Easy crockpot dessert recipes are my FAVORITE! There are so many choices and you don’t have to turn the oven on!
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Brownie Pudding – So much yes! If you love peanut butter cups, you need this dessert in your life!
- Crock Pot Apple Cobbler – So so good! A comforting dessert that’s a great way to end any meal!
- Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler – A family favorite! You can use fresh or frozen fruit too!
- Crock Pot Pecan Pie – An entire pie, in your crock pot. You heard right!!
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake – Everything good about chocolate is happening in this slow cooker cake!
After dinner in the evening or first thing in the morning, these drink crock pot recipes are sure to comfort you!
- Slow Cooker Hot Buttered Rum – And little booze to end the week is always a good idea!
- Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate – Christmas in a cup people!
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte – Skip the run to Starbucks! This recipe is SO much cheaper to make too!
- Slow Cooker Mint Hot Chocolate – Perfect for your holiday parties or a chilly night with the fam!
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider – This drink just screams Fall! The whole family is going to love this one!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE BREAKFAST RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Back to School Crock Pot Dinners
Carrie Green says
Lovely ideas for at least a new mom like me. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for this list. It’s a lifesave! I hope you can come up with more recipes for the new year. Cheers!