Treat yourself with some No Bake Apple Cheesecake Dip and graham crackers! This creamy, dreamy dip only takes about 5 minutes to whip up!
Cheesecake is my all-time favorite dessert… after chocolate chip cookies. I love all kinds of cheesecake! Bars, dips, Raspberry Cheesecake Bites, and especially a big slice of New York Style Cheesecake. But today we’re dipping it up friends! This caramel cinnamon no bake apple cheesecake dip is guaranteed to make you weak in the knees!
Normally this is a recipe I’d whip up for gameday when we have friends over, but I’ve been known to make a batch just for the fam to have a fun weekend treat too. This dip is super easy to make and you can prep it ahead of time and then leave it in the fridge to hang out for a few hours. This dip tastes best after resting, but if you’re in a hurry it’s delicious as soon as you’re done mixing too!
NO-BAKE APPLE CHEESECAKE DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER or DESSERT board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I used to be obsessed with the apple chimi cheesecake at Applebee’s. Remember that one? It’s been years since I’ve has that creamy, apple cinnamon goodness and I get cravings! Add a scoop of ice cream, just like I do with this Apple Pecan Bread Pudding, for the ultimate indulgent dessert!
To pay homage to one of my favorite restaurant desserts of all time, I whipped up a batch of no-bake cheesecake dip that’s pack with fall flavors!
It’s everything you love about Easy No Bake Cheesecake with a fall twist that’s completely delicious with graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, or apple slices dipped into it.
Ingredients for No Bake Apple Cheesecake Dip
- Apple pie filling
- Cream cheese
- Caramel sauce
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Ground cinnamon
Super simple stuff here friends.
If you don’t have ready-made apple pie filling available, you could make cinnamon roasted apples or homemade pie filling instead. Just be sure to cook the apples until their nice and soft, but not falling apart. Then let the apples cool before adding them to the dip. You don’t want them to melt the cream cheese.
How to Make No Bake Apple Cheesecake Dip
- Start by adding the apple pie filling, cream cheese, caramel sauce, and vanilla to a mixing bowl. Then grab your hand mixer and blend everything together. This will take about 1 to 2 minutes. You’ll use your hand mixer to chop up the apples as you blend.
- Once the wet ingredients are ready, go ahead and add in the powdered sugar and cinnamon. Then blend that together until it’s all mixed up. If you like your dip sweeter you can add more powdered sugar to your taste.
- Now all you need to do is transfer your dip to a serving bowl.
- At this point, you can serve the dip as is. Or you can cover it and let it hang out in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour to let the flavors marry together and the dip set up a bit. It’ll be somewhat loose after mixing, so I like to let it firm up some.
Now, if you’d like to get a little fancy with your dip, you can drizzle some more caramel sauce over the top. If you want to go next level, sprinkle on some chopped nuts and diced apples too!
I used a sundae nut blend, but I would recommend sticking with chopped pecans or walnuts. The peanut flavor in the sundae blend really popped out and I think a subtler option would be better.
That bowl of deliciousness up there is everything! While I’m generally a cheesecake traditionalist, this dip will get everyone on board. It’s creamy, with a hint of cinnamon that’s amazing with the apples and caramel.
If you’re making this dip ahead of time, I would wait to dice and add the fresh apples on top. That way they won’t turn brown. But if you need to prep everything in advance, just toss the cut up apples in a little lemon juice and garnish your dip. It’ll keep the apple from browning and add a little zing to the dip flavor.
Other cheesecake dips
Pistachio Cheesecake Dip – This dip is amazing! Super easy to make too with a little pudding mix.
Cherry Cheesecake Dip – This dip has it all! Layers of graham cracker crumbs, cheesecake filling, and sweet cherry pie filling. YUM!!
Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff – We call is a side dish, but really it’s a bowl of no bake cheesecake yumminess that’ll have you dipping all day!
Other no bake cheesecake desserts
No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars – Summer on a plate friends! It’s everything you love about cheesecake and s’mores smushed together in the best possible way!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake – No bake and layers of goodness that’ll have your friends asking for the recipe!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – I had these at a party years ago and they’ve been making a regular appearance at our house ever since!
Tools used to make this No Bake Apple Cheesecake Dip recipe
Hand Mixer: While I love my stand mixer, this handheld mixer is perfect for smaller recipes, and when I need just a quick mix.
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Shallow Serving Bowl: These bowls are great for serving pasta and spread out tasty dips when you plan to cover them with fun toppings!
*This post originally posted on 08/24/2015.
- Caramel sauce
- Diced apple
- Chopped nuts
- Add apple pie filling, cream cheese, caramel, and vanilla into a medium mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to cream everything together for 1 to 2 minutes. Use the mixer to help chop the apples into small pieces.
- Add the powdered sugar and cinnamon, and then mix until combined.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Top with a drizzle of caramel, chopped nuts, and some diced apple if desired.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour to let the flavors blend and the dip set up a bit. We like dipping graham crackers, nilla wafers, or sliced apples in this dip.