No Bake Apple Cheesecake Dip is an easy fall treat everyone will swoon for!
Cheesecake is my all time favorite dessert…well, after chocolate chip cookies. I used to be obssessed with the Apple Chimi Cheesecake at Applebee’s (remember that one?!). It’s been years since I’ve has that creamy, cinnamon-y goodness. To pay homage to that delighful dessert I whipped up a batch of no bake cheesecake dip that’s pack with fall flavors!
Real Housemoms TV
If you don’t have ready-made apple pie filling available, or that’s not your jam, you could make cinnamon roasted apples instead. Just be sure to cook the apples until their soft, not falling apart. Pie filling was in my pantry and made things a little easier when whipping up last minute appetizer dip recipes for guests. Or you need a sweet tooth fix and you’re craving cheesecake. We like to dip graham crackers in our dip for that full cheesecake effect, but cinnamon sugar pita chips would be great too!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Dessert pin board!
- 10 ounce can apple pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Milk as needed
- Place the pie filling in a food processor and pulse to chop up the whole apples.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, yogurt, and suagr until well combine and smooth. Add the vanilla and cinnamon; mix to combine. (If your dip is too thick for you liking, add 1-2 teaspoons milk at a time until your reach the desired consistency for you dip.)
- Add apple pie filling and fold the apples into the dip.
- Refrigerate in an air tight container until ready to serve. We like to eat our dip with graham crackers for that full cheesecake experience!
Hungry for more? Try my
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!