There’s nothing better than ice cream on a hot day! These 25 Ice Cream Recipes will delight your pallet and make you feel like a kid again!
When it comes to ice cream, I’m a sucker for anything with chocolate. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t branch out and try other types. Most of the time I get inspired by flavors I see at the store. Then I come home and start figuring out a homemade ice cream recipe for what I want. Other times I browse Pinterest because I want someone to give me something delicious without having to come up with my own recipe. Heck, I’ve even grabbed ice cream sandwiches and turn them into an ice cream sandwich cake!
These 25 Ice Cream Recipes are the best way to welcome summer… or celebrate that it’s still warm enough to enjoy ice cream with abandon! I’m sharing everything from fruity ice creams to boozy ice cream recipes. You are going to want a bite of each one! Grab a spoon friend and let’s dig in.
25 ICE CREAM RECIPE WOT WELCOME SUMMER
Love it? Pin it to your SUMMER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Classic flavors never go out of style! These tried-and-true ice cream recipes are a must-make for dessert!
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream0 – If you don’t love peanut butter and chocolate together, I don’t know if we can be friends. (Kidding, you’re awesome!)
- Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream – My son devours this ice cream anytime I make it. Creamy, sweet, and crazy good!
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream – My other son is obsessed with this ice cream. Anything with Oreos is his dessert of choice!
- Dulce de Leche Ice Cream – Decadent caramel flavors that will make you forget all about chocolate! (seriously)
- Mint Chip Fudge Ice Cream – Bright fresh mint with bits of chocolate has been my ice cream obsession ever since I was a little girl!
These fruity ice cream recipes have a burst of fresh flavor you’ll love!
- Lemon Meringue Pie Ice Cream – Bright and creamy with the perfect amount of tart!
- 2 Ingredient Banana Berry Ice Cream – Dairy-free and so fruity you won’t think twice about a second scoop!
- Cherry Limeade Ic Cream – Sweet and tart and better than the drink from Sonic!
- Pina Colada Ice Cream – Anytime I want to remember my trip to Hawaii I make this ice cream!
- No Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream – This ice cream is desert island worthy!
I love trying interesting ice cream flavors, and these recipes are some of my favorites!
- Chocolate Cake Batter Ice Cream with Chocolate Chunks – I love this ice cream… and I don’t share it!
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Ice Cream – Who doesn’t love cookie dough ice cream? This is a super tasty variation you’ll adore!
- Homemade Butterfinger Ice Cream Recipe – And you thought ice cream couldn’t get any better! 😉
- Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream – Turning my husband’s favorite cake into ice cream for summer is genius!!
- Apple Pie Ice Cream – I love to make this recipe for our 4th of July party!
You don’t have to be a kid to love these fun ice cream recipes! Colorful, tasty, and sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face!
- Cake Batter Ice Cream – Simple and amazing! Don’t forget the sprinkles!
- Unicorn Ice Cream – Rainbows, stars, and glitter? Sounds like a unicorn to me!
- Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream – My favorite childhood cookies + ice cream?! Yep. I need it!
- No Churn S’mores Ice Cream – Some days it’s too hot for a fire pit. Thanks goodness for this ice cream to get my s’mores fix!
- Superman Jello Swirl Ice Cream – This ice cream is so cool! (no pun intended) The best part is you can change up the jello flavors to change the color swirls!
These ice cream recipes are for the 21+ crowd! Boozy, delicious, and totally worth hoarding!
- Fudge Swirl Baileys Ice Cream – This stuff is dangerous! And you can use any extra fudge from the swirl to top your ice cream!
- Moscato Ice Cream Recipe – Wine in ice cream? Heck yes! You’re going to love this recipe!!
- Bacon Bourbon Peach Ice Cream – Hello summer! Peach and bourbon together is always a good idea!
- Boozy Irish Coffee No-Churn Ice Cream – A little boozy. A lot of deliciousness!
- Boozy Cherry Garcia Ice Cream – Turn your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor into an adults-only treat!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE ICE CREAM RECIPES
- Mixing Bowls
- Loaf Pan
- Hand Mixer
- Ice Cream Maker
- Ice Cream Roll Maker
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Ice Cream Bowls
- Waffle Bowls
- Sugar Cones
Don’t forget to top your ice cream with some Homemade Magic Shell or try turning it into Fried Ice Cream!
Gina K says
Love love love them all!!!!!!!