Creamy no-churn OATMEAL COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM is the perfect sweet tooth fix for ice cream lovers!
There might be nothing I love more than ice cream. I swear it’s the one food I absolutely cannot turn down no matter what. Even if I’m stuffed to the rafters from a huge dinner or if I’ve been sick in bed for three days, I just can’t say no to ice cream.
I’ve become addicted to making my own ice cream at home and even though I have an ice cream maker (two actually!) I really really love no-churn ice cream recipes. I love that it is so perfectly creamy without needing to get my ice cream maker out of the garage and this version is insanely tasty with big chunks of oatmeal cookie dough throughout and a sweet vanilla base – YUM!
- 1 14- ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- Whisk together oats, flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In another bowl cream together butter and sugars. Mix in milk and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Mix together condensed milk and vanilla. In a large bowl whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently and gradually fold condensed milk into whipped cream. Once combined, stir in tablespoons of cookie dough.
- Transfer mixture into 2 shallow containers. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.