Growing up I was never a fan of grapefruit. The juice always looked so pretty but every time I tried it, it was just so bitter. Now though I find myself really liking the juice in cocktails. I first tried it in this Grapefruit Tom Collins and now this Grapefruit Margarita and I’m hooked!
I love the color, don’t you? It’s perfect for spring and summer! The flavors are bright and cheery and I think this is going to be my new favorite this summer. I have a weakness for margaritas, they are the best drink to sip by the pool or just out in the sun, relaxing with friends and family. I can’t wait for some warmth and sunshine and more of these Grapefruit Margaritas.
- 1 1/2 oz. Tequila Silver
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz. sweet and sour mix
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- sliced grapefruit
- salt for garnish
- grapefruit slices for garnish
- combine the tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour mix, and grapefruit juice in an ice filled shaker
- rub the rim of a margarita glass or mason jar with a slice of grapefruit
- dip the glass in salt to rim the glass
- fill with crushed ice
- pour the margarita into the ice filled glass
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!