Get your soirée started with our 50 New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers! We have everything from vegetarian bites to dips and snacks to keep your party crowd happy and well fed!
The new year is just a few days away, and while we’re all gearing up for New Year’s resolutions at my house I’m also prepping for our New Year’s Eve party! We love having friends over to watch the ball drop and ring in a new year. I don’t like cooking a big meal and treat this as more of a cocktail party. I make 7 or 8 different appetizers and dips for our new years eve party food and make a couple great big batch cocktails – like my cranberry pineapple punch and holiday sangria. These new years eve party ideas make hosting a breeze. So grab your favorite little black dress, gather your friends, grab some paper hats & noisemakers, and countdown to midnight!
50 NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY APPETIZERS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your APPETIZER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Great dips are a must for parties! We like warm & gooey dips and dips made from fresh ingredients for a burst of flavor for New Year’s Eve!
- Warm Bacon Blue Cheese Dip – This dip is tangy, cheesy, and studded with bacon. What’s not to love?!
- Baked Feta Cheese Dip – This feta is swimming in sauce and just asking to be eaten!
- Cheesy Crab Dip – I could eat a whole bowl of this dip by myself!
- Baked Herb & Garlic Goat Cheese Dip – Grab some crostini and dive in! There are never leftovers!
- Three Olive Tapenade – This is the best olive tapenade I’ve ever had!
- Apple Pie Baked Brie – I love serving something sweet to round out our party menu!
- Easy Black Bean Chipotle Dip – Smoky, spicy, and crazy good!
- White Cheddar & Caramelized Onion Dip – If there’s a better onion dip out there, I haven’t found it!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip – Everyone loves this classic dip!
- Smoked Salmon Dip – Creamy and delicious! I could eat this dip all day long!
- Pineapple & Black Bean Guacamole – Add a surprising pop of sweetness to your favorite party dip!
These bites are like mini meals! And really, who doesn’t love a buffet full of main dish-esque bites that when piled on a plate turn into a full meal?
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs – Oh so poppable and oh so delicious!
- Garlic Roast Beef Pinwheels – I bet you can’t eat just one!
- Mini Margherita Pizzas – Like having your own personal pizza!
- Pear, Brie, and Bacon Flatbread – Is there a better flavor combination for a cocktail party? Nope!
- Easy Crab Bites – SO easy to make and super delicious!!
- Pepper Steak in Wonton Cups – Everyone raves about these steak cups!
- Tomato Soup Shooters with Mini Grilled Cheese – Comfort food for a cocktail party, love it!
- Italian Sausage Crescent Cheese Balls – I make these all the time for my family!
- Chicken Artichoke Bites – These are pretty fantastic! I bet you can’t eat just one!
- Gruyere, Jalapeño & Ham Sandwiches – These fancy little sliders will be the talk of your party!
These veggie-centric appetizers are perfect for every party! They’re completely delicious and give a touch of elegance to your spread.
- Spinach & Artichoke Puff Pastry Pinwheels – One bit and you’ll be hooked!
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Pinwheels – Make these ahead of time and serve when ready!
- Spinach Dip-Stuffed Mushrooms – Because you can never have too much spin dip at a party!
- Mini B.L.T. Cups – These are just about the cutest appetizer ever!
- Raw Veggie Tarts – Keep things lightened up and tasty!
- Pancetta Stuffed Mushrooms – Cheesy, gooey, and delicious!
- Honey & Goat Cheese Endive Bites – A fancy bite that tastes amazing and is perfect for cocktail parties!
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps – I love everything about these mushrooms!
- Caprese with Pesto Bites – So pretty and oh so poppable!
- Creamy Spanikopita Tarts – Make a double batch! These go fast!
- Cheddar Olive Bites – These olives are totally addicting!
What’s a great appetizer table without all kinds of delicious bites and snacks? These recipes will keep everyone coming back for more, and with so many flavor options there’s something for everyone!
- 3 Quick Appetizers – Who says party food has to be complicated?!
- Bacon-Wrapped Chorizo Stuffed Dates – Sweet, salty, meaty, and SOOO good!
- Crunchy Taco Cups – Mexican food is my fave and these little cups are the best!
- Pear, Caramelized Onion & Brie Bites – I will fight you for the last one of these bites!
- Jalapeño Jelly Brie Puff Pastry – Everyone loves these easy to make pastries!
- Herb Roasted Cashews – Love putting a big bowl of these out so everyone can snack!
- Onion, Cranberry & Pecan Cheese Ball – My most requested party dish!
- Blue Cheese Walnut and Grape Canapes – How cute are these bites and they’re pretty darn tasty too!
- Avocado Egg Rolls – Bring a restaurant favorite home!
- Parmesan and Black Pepper Grissini – I could eat these breadsticks all night long!
- Slow Cooker Chex Mix – A classic that everyone expects at my house!
- Bacon-Wrapped Roasted Potatoes – Yummmmm!!!
- Truffle Cheese Fondue Little Potatoes – Oooo! Truffles, cheese, and potatoes. Need I say more?
- White Cheddar and Thyme Gougères – These French-style rolls are great all on their own or add meats, cheeses, and dips!
- Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Cheese Ball – Spice up your buffet with this yummy cheese ball!
- Tomato Bacon Bites – I’m kind of obsessed with these cups!
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Goat Cheese – So easy to make and they give off that fancy cocktail party vibe!
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Palmiers – Light, flaky, and loaded with my favorite flavors!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these New Year’s Eve appetizer recipes
- Baking Sheet
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin
- Crock Pot
- Baking Dish
- Serving Platter
- Dip Bowl
- Cocktail Toothpicks
- Cheese Board
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by