BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA is my all time favorite pizza! I’ve been eating it for years and love how simple it is to make at home! Have homemade pizza on the table in less than 30 minutes!
I can’t remember my life before BBQ Chicken Pizza! I know that I first had it in my early 20’s but it is my all time favorite pizza flavor! I’ve even turned it into a BBQ Chicken Potato Skins and BBQ Chicken Quesadillas! I can’t get enough of it!
When you use the Easy Peasey Pizza Dough recipe you can have homemade pizza ready in under 30 minutes! That’s faster than delivery and this is WAY better! I use leftover rotisserie chicken that I basically have on hand at all times lately. The only ingredient that isn’t a staple in my kitchen is the cilantro but that’s not hard to grab. I love making homemade pizza because I know what my family is eating and the kids love to get in on making dinner and creating their pizzas.
Sink your teeth into these other delicious pizza recipes!
- Fig & Prosciutto Pizza
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Fruit Pizza
- Easy Veggie Pizza
- Short Rib Naan Pizza
- More dinner recipes…
- 1 Easy Peasey Pizza Dough
- 2 tbsp corn meal for pan
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce I used Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1-2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 1 cup cooked chicken cubed or shredded
- ¼ cup purple onion chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- spread corn meal on pizza stone or baking sheet (this prevents dough from sticking
- stretch or roll out dough to desired thickness and diameter
- place on pizza stone
- spread barbecue sauce over dough leaving an inch to inch and a half boarder for the crust
- spread mozzarella on pizza in desired amount
- spread chicken in an even layer over cheese
- do the same with the onion and cilantro
- place in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted and bubbly
- remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes and then slice and serve!