VANILLA ALMOND OVERNIGHT OATS are the easy way to make sure you grab a healthy and delicious breakfast in the morning!
This vegan, gluten-free breakfast is prepared the night before with whole grain oats, vanilla almond milk, raw almonds, and a little bit of sugar for sweetness! It’s a meal you’ll feel good about enjoying!
If you are like me, you’ve had your fair share of delicious, indulgent foods over the past few months and are ready to take control of your diet again. These delicious and easy oats in a jar will help you get there. They are prepped the night before (or week ahead), so they make a healthy grab-and-go breakfast choice everyone will love.
Vanilla and almonds are natural partners in the food world. Such a delicious combination. Make sure you use a quality, PURE vanilla extract in this recipe and go easy on the almond extract, it is very concentrated. I love that this base recipe is easy to customize too. Like it sweeter? Add more sugar, or try honey instead! Like fruit in your oatmeal? Add some golden raisins with the oat mixture. Like your oats thinner? Use a little more almond milk! So many delicious possibilities!
Just stir up the goodness before serving and enjoy a quick, healthy, and easy breakfast anytime!
- 4 half-pint canning jars and lids
- 2 cups quick cooking oats gluten free, divided
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk divided
- pinch of kosher salt
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract divided
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract divided
- 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds divided
- ground cinnamon
- In each jar, add 1/2 cup oats and a pinch of salt.
- Top each with 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk to each jar
- Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and 1/4 tsp. to 1/8 tsp. almond extract to each jar.
- Stir everything.
- Top each jar with 2 TBS. sliced almonds and sprinkle of cinnamon. Close jars and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Stir before serving.