Three Cheese Bacon Dip is amazing! My friend sent me a text with a lot of bacon pictures and the title said, “Bacon is the Duct Tape of Food”! Perfect! She knows me and my love for bacon so well!!! I had some friends over last week for an afternoon of yummy appetizers and refreshing drinks. It was so hot and over 100 degrees, so we stayed inside the air conditioned house. The plan was to hang out for a couple hours, but that turned into eight hours, and we had so much fun! Everyone brought something tasty to eat and one of the appetizers I made was Three Cheese Bacon Dip. My friend who sent me the text brought over an awesome appetizer (with bacon of course) and that will be shared here on the blog one day! I saw the recipe for Three Cheese Bacon Dip on a Facebook party that was shared by The Two Bite Club and knew that I immediately had to make it. Thank you so much The Two Bite Club for a great recipe! My friends and I really enjoyed this incredibly yummy appetizer and four of us polished off the entire dip. Yeah, it was that delicious! It was super easy to make and seriously, bacon and cheese is one of the best combinations, so you really need to give Three Cheese Bacon Dip a try!
- 16 oz low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (6 for the dip and 2 for the topping)
- 3 green onions sliced (2 for the dip, 1 for the topping)
- tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Set aside 2 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon and 1 sliced green onion to use as topping after the dip is baked
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients
- Spoon into a (1 or 1 1/2 qt) glass baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes (30 minutes was good for me)
- Top with the reserved bacon and green onions and let sit 10 minutes before serving
- Serve with tortilla chips
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!