These 25 Crock Pot Soup Recipes are pure comfort food to warm you through and through. So are creamy, some are meaty, but they’re all crazy good and surprisingly easy to make!
Soup is one of my favorite dinners to make when the weather starts to cool down. There’s something so comforting about a bowl of food that’s been simmering all day and is layered with flavor. We love all types of soups at my house, and these recipes are some of our favorites! So grab a piece of crusty bread and a spoon, and get ready to dig in!
25 CROCK POT SOUP RECIPES
Like these recipes? Pin them to your SLOW COOKER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Crock Pot Beef Soup
- Slow Cooker Pasta e Fagioli Soup – I always order Pasta e Fagioli Soup at Olive Garden and now I can make it at home with this recipe!
- Crock Pot Taco Soup – Mexican food is my all-time favorite, and the flavors in this slow cooker soup are spot on!
- Beef Barley Soup (Slow Cooker) – Hearty soups like this one are the best during the chilly fall and cold winter months. Everyone feels warm and satisfied after dinner!
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup – I could eat this soup every night of the week! It’s a creamy version of my favorite Italian dish!
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup – Cheesy, creamy, and oh so good! This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a must make!
Crock Pot Chicken Soup
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup – This soup is in my top 3 soup recipes. Simple and delicious, this soup is sure to be a hit at your house!
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup – I love the combination of bright and rich flavors in this soup! It’s like having food from my favorite Thai restaurant when it’s too cold to leave the house!
- Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup – Talk about comfort food! This creamy soup is loaded with gnocchi and chicken and there are never leftovers when I make this recipe!
- Slow Cooker Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup – Pot pie just got a whole lot easier with this soup recipe! This soup simmers all day so you can have the classic flavors you love without the work. I like to serve this soup with biscuits for that pot pie feeling.
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili – Winner winner chicken dinner! I can’t begin to count how many times my boys have requested this chili recipe!
Crock Pot Pork Soup
- Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato and Ham Soup – Rich and creamy soup is the name of the game! This soup reminds of my favorite stuffed loaded potato and I can’t get enough of it!
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup – This soup recipe should be in every home cook’s arsenal. It’s a classic that always makes an appearance at my house in the fall.
- Slow Cooker Pizza Soup – Take your favorite toppings and make the best soup! This Pizza Soup is loaded with meat and veggies in a tomato broth that’s delicious with breadsticks for that full pizza experience!
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Spinach, and White Bean Soup – Ready for a soup recipe you can’t resist? This white bean soup is a must make and is sure to leave everyone satisfied!
- Crock Pot Paleo Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili – Spice up your dinner with this sweet potato chipotle chili! It’s hearty, full of flavor, and great with a piece of sweet cornbread!
Crock Pot Vegetable Soup
- Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe – This may very well be one of the easiest and yummiest soups you’ll ever make!
- Light Crock Pot Tomato Bisque – This isn’t that cream loaded, pureed bisque you’ll find at a restaurant. This soup is chunky, loaded with veggies, and a lightened up option for dinner!
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Barley Soup – This soup recipe couldn’t be easier. Just throw everything in the crockpot and walk away! Healthy, delicious and packed with nutrients.
- Vegan Crockpot Chinese Hot Pot – This easy-to-make twist on the traditional hot pot is a yummy way to enjoy Asian flavors at home!
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup (Slow Cooker) – Smooth, creamy, and super comforting, this soup is packed with flavor and luxurious to eat!
Crock Pot Classic Soups
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup – Who knew French Onion Soup could be so easy to make? This recipe is a keeper!
- Slow Cooker Beer Cheese Soup – Throw a cheesy soup in a bread bowl and I’ll come running! This soup is crazy good!
- Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cheese Soup – This recipe is my go-to whenever I get soup cravings. Creamy, cheesy, and studded with broccoli for a winning recipe the whole family loves!
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup – Bring a restaurant favorite home with this easy recipe. This soup is comforting and so so good topped with sour cream!
- Slow Cooker Potato & Corn Chowder – If there’s an easier soup recipe, I haven’t found it. I love this classic soup and so does my family!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these delicious soup recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!