These 25 Recipes to Get You Started with Your Pressure Cooker will take you from novice to expert in a matter of meals! Grab your Instant Pot and let’s get cooking!
When I got an Instant Pot for Christmas, the first thing I learned to make was Instant Pot Chicken Breast. I loved that I could go from freezer to dinner in minutes! My Instant Pot has been a lifesaver, and today I’m helping you get started with your Instant Pot.
It took me months to get really comfortable cooking with a pressure cooker, so I want to make it super easy for all of you. Whether you like to use a classic pressure cooker or an Instant Pot, these recipes are sure to make cooking dinner a snap!
Each one is tried-and-true for a recipe win that’ll leave you feeling like a pressure cooker master!
25 RECIPES TO GET YOU STARTED WITH YOUR PRESSURE COOKER
Like these recipes? Pin them to your INSTANT POT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Hearty beef recipes are a favorite at my house. They invoke all the feelings of comfort food!
- Pressure Cooker Beef Bourguignon Recipe – A modern method for a French classic!
- Instant Pot Old-Fashioned Pot Roast – This is literally the best pot roast I’ve ever had!
- Pressure Cooker Beef Short Ribs – Tender and delicious, these short ribs are sure to be a hit!
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker French Dip Sandwiches – I’m obsessed with these sandwiches!
- Instant Pot Korean Beef – So easy and SO delicious!
Chicken doesn’t get any easier than these flavorful pressure cooker recipes!
- Pressure Cooker Lemon Chicken – I love the bright citrus flavors and briny olives together!
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken – Great for dinner or to help with meal prep!
- Instant Pot Chicken Chili – So comforting and hearty. I like having a different option than beef chili in my recipe book.
- Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice – Easy comfort food everyone loves!
- Pressure Cooker Fast and Easy Chicken Chile Verde – Mexican food is my favorite and this chicken is pretty fab!
Pack some serious flavor into your pork with these easy recipes!
- Instant Pot Pork Chops – I make these all the time. So easy and the gravy is really good.
- Pressure Cooker Bone-in-Ham with Maple-Honey Glaze – Your holiday ham recipe just got a whole lot easier!
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas (Mexican Pulled Pork) – A must make for Taco Tuesday!
- Pressure Cooker Red Beans and Rice – One bite and you’ll want to make this Southern classic again and again!
- Instant Pot Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork) – I love the flavors of this pork! Forget take-out. I can make it faster at home.
A big bowl of soup is one of my favorite meals, and they just got easier to make with a pressure cooker!
- Instant Pot Beef Stew – Classic comfort food made easy. Pressure cooking it gets all those flavors boosted in a fraction of the time as the stovetop preparation.
- Pressure Cooker Fresh Corn Chowder – I could eat this chowder every day!
- Instant Pot Meatball Soup – My kids love this soup. I love how easy it is to make!
- Chicken Noodle Soup in Pressure Cooker – This soup is a must-have for your recipe book!
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup – This Italian classic is pure comfort food! Skip the restaurant and make it at home!
See how versatile your pressure cooker can be with these yummy recipes!
- Pressure Cooker Baked Beans – Let your beans cook while you fire up the grill!
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes – I love setting and forgetting my Instant Pot for these potatoes. Then I’m free to make the rest of our meal and then just finish them off when we’re ready to eat!
- Best Instant Pot Shrimp Boil – Great for smaller batches when you need a seafood fix!
- The Best Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding – Rice pudding was one of my favorites growing up, who knew you could make it in a pressure cooker?!
- 5-Ingredient Pressure Cooker Cheesy Egg Bake – An easy brunch dish great for feeding a crowd!
Our favorite tools to make these pressure cooker recipes
If you’re new to using a pressure cooker, extra sealing rings, a pair of silicone mitts, and a steam rack basket set are essential accessories. If you really want to have some fun with your pressure cooker try using it to make dessert in a spring form pan, or up your chef game and use your pressure cooker to try the sous-vide technique with this immersion circulator!
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of