These 25 Recipes to Get You Started with Your Pressure Cooker will take you from novice to expert in a matter of meals! Grab your Instant Pot and let’s get cooking!
Where you like to use a classic pressure cooker or an Instant Pot, these recipes are sure to make cooking dinner a snap! If you’re new to using a pressure cooker, extra sealing rings, a pair of silicone mitts, and a steam rack basket set are essential accessories. If you really want to have some fun with your pressure cooker try using it to make dessert in a spring form pan, or up your chef game and use your pressure cooker to try the sous-vide technique with this immersion circulator!
25 RECIPES TO GET YOU STARTED WITH YOUR PRESSURE COOKER
Like these recipes? Pin them to your INSTANT POT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Hearty beef recipes are a favorite at my house. They invoke all the feelings of comfort food!
- Pressure Cooker Beef Bourguignon Recipe – A modern method for a French classic!
- Instant Pot Old-Fashioned Pot Roast – This is literally the best pot roast I’ve ever had!
- Pressure Cooker Beef Short Ribs – Tender and delicious, these short ribs are sure to be a hit!
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker French Dip Sandwiches – I’m obsessed with these sandwiches!
- Instant Pot Korean Beef – So easy and SO delicious!
Chicken doesn’t get any easier than these flavorful pressure cooker recipes!
- Pressure Cooker Lemon Chicken – I love the bright citrus flavors and briny olives together!
- Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken – Great for dinner or to help with meal prep!
- 10 Minute Mole Chicken Bowls – Get dinner on the table in a hurry!
- Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice – Easy comfort food everyone loves!
- Pressure Cooker Fast and Easy Chicken Chile Verde – Mexican food is my favorite and this chicken is pretty fab!
Pack some serious flavor into your pork with these easy recipes!
- Pressure Cooker Pork Belly (Kakuni) – You had me at pork belly!
- Pressure Cooker Bone-in-Ham with Maple-Honey Glaze – Your holiday ham recipe just got a whole lot easier!
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas (Mexican Pulled Pork) – A must make for Taco Tuesday!
- Pressure Cooker Red Beans and Rice – One bite and you’ll want to make this Southern classic again and again!
- Instant Pot Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork) – I love the flavors of this pork!!
A big bowl of soup is one of my favorite meals! Your favorite recipes just got easier with your pressure cooker!
- Pressure Cooker Split Pea Soup – Creamy and delicious, this soup is my favorite to pair with leftover ham!
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Faux Pho – Get your Vietnamese food fix the easy way!
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup – This Italian classic is pure comfort food!
- Pressure Cooker Fresh Corn Chowder – I could eat this chowder every day!
- Chicken Noodle Soup in Pressure Cooker – This soup is a must have for your recipe book!
See how versatile your pressure cooker can be with these yummy recipes!
- Pressure Cooker Baked Beans – Let your beans cook while you fire up the grill!
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes Recipe – Forget the oven, let your pressure cooker do the work!
- Low Country Shrimp Boil in a Pressure Cooker – Great for smaller batches when you need a seafood fix!
- The Best Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding – Rice pudding was one of my favorites growing up, who know you could make it in a pressure cooker?!
- 5-Ingredient Pressure Cooker Cheesy Egg Bake – An easy brunch dish great for feeding a crowd!
Our favorite tools to make these pressure cooker recipes
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Crock Pot Express Crock
- COSORI Pressure Cooker
- MultiPot Pressure Cooker
- Presto Aluminum Pressure Cooker
- Egg Steamer Rack
- Beer Can Chicken Holder
- Instant Pot Silicone Rings
- Non-Stick Spring Form Bundt Pan
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!