Instant Pot Chicken Chili is an easy weeknight meal that comes together in just minutes! Whether your a pressure cooker pro or just getting started, this chili is fool-proof!
Break out the pressure cooker for this one, because this Instant Pot Chicken Chili with rotisserie chicken, cannellini beans, corn and cream cheese is going to be on your list of quick and easy pressure cooker meals you can whip up in just minutes. This is chili is also a great way to use up Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken. I like to prep this chicken on Sundays and then I have chicken ready to add to dinners and lunches all week long!
INSTANT POT CHICKEN CHILI
Like this recipe? Pin it to your PRESSURE COOKER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love easy pressure cooker meals! I jumped on the bandwagon during the holidays last year and purchased an Instant Pot and I haven’t looked back. It’s a little tricky when you first get started but if you have one and haven’t used it yet or are thinking of buying one, I have to say that it’s one appliance that is a must-have in our home. Don’t be nervous, these 25 recipes to get you started with your pressure cooker will come in handy!
I’m not one to spend hours on meals so with Some of my favorite things to make in it are hearty soups and chilis, like this Instant Pot Chili – but be sure to check out all my Instant Pot recipes for more inspiration.
This particular instant pot white chicken chili recipe is easy to make because we start with a rotisserie chicken. I also love good uses for rotisserie chicken! It makes quick and easy meals as well. If you don’t have rotisserie chicken, you can always sub in a couple of chicken breasts – add those to the pot before cooking on high pressure. Once you’ve let it natural release you can simply remove the chicken breasts, shred on a plate with a couple forks and add the shredded chicken back to the pot with the cream cheese to finish your white chicken chili.
Want more chili recipes?
- Crock Pot Weight Watchers Chili
- Slow Cooker Copycat Wendy’s Chili
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Ale Chili
- Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- More dinner recipes…
Tools used to make this Instant Pot Chicken Chili recipe
Instant Pot: This all-in-one cooker is the best thing I’ve put on my countertop! It’s a pressure cooker, slow cooker, makes rice in minutes, and more!
Wooden Spoon: Wooden spoons are a kitchen essential. I keep a bunch of them on hand for every meal from breakfast to dinner.
Ladle: If you’re a soup lover, you need this ladle in your life!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken deboned, skinned & chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion chopped
- 30 ounces Cannellini Beans drained (Two 15-ounce cans)
- 28 ounces Chicken Broth (Two 14-ounce cans)
- 8 ounces Chopped Green Chilies (Two 4-ounce cans)
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- Set your pressure cooker to saute and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Once oil is shimmering, add chopped onions and cook until translucent.
- Once onions are ready, add chopped rotisserie chicken, cannelloni beans, green chilies, chicken broth and spices to the pressure cooker.
- Add lid to pressure cooker, close lid, move pressure valve to sealing, and set to Manual or High Pressure for 15 minutes.
- Once the 15 minutes is up, let pressure cooker natural release for 10 minutes then set valve to venting to release the rest of the pressure.
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, cut your cream cheese into blocks and add to the pot and leave pressure cooker on to warm.
- Stir the cream cheese into the soup until it is completely melted and combined. Serve warm.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!