Halloween is just around the corner! Trick your little ones into eating spinach with this Monster Mash Green Smoothie, mwahahaha!!!
What kid wouldn’t want to drink a smoothie with a face like that?
This smoothie blends spinach, milk, pineapple, and banana making it a great breakfast, after-school snack, or dessert! It’s very versatile too! Try adding yogurt or peanut butter for a punch of protein or a dash of cinnamon for a fall flare!
Who says healthy food can’t be fun?!?
Note: A high-speed blender such as a Vitamix works best. However, if you have a regular blender, blend the spinach and milk first before you add the frozen pineapple and banana. This will help the spinach break down and prevent having a chunky smoothie!
- 1 cup milk of choice cow's, soy, almond
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 2 slices of banana, 2 mini-chocolate chips and 3 candy corn for monster face
- Place milk, frozen pineapple, banana and baby spinach in a high-speed blender and blend until well combined and frothy.
- Arrange face on top of smoothie using banana slices, chocolate chips and candy corn.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out these other healthy Halloween treats!