As much as I want it to be Fall here in AZ, we have still been having some warm afternoons and can I just say that I really dislike cooking in a hot kitchen. I have no motivation for it, so so best crock pot recipes are the best option!
I can get them started when it is still nice and cool in the morning and forget about it until dinner. What more could you ask for? This recipe is probably one of the easiest things I’ve ever made in my slow cooker and it is super yummy! Give it a shot and let us know what you think. We love getting to hear from you all.
- 1 lb. Chicken breast (frozen is fine)
- 2 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. Pepper
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 t. Onion Powder
- 1 t. Cumin
- 1/2 t. Chili Powder
- Add chopped onion to the bottom of slow cooker
- Place chicken on top of onion, don't worry about defrosting
- In a small bowl combine the rest of ingredients
- Pour into slow cooker over chicken
- If using frozen chicken cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6 hours
- If using fresh chicken cook on low 3-4 hours
- Once done cooking shred chicken and add back into juice
- Place in tortilla and finish off with your favorite taco toppings!