This Cheesy Bacon & Roasted Corn Dip is the perfect snack for entertaining friends because it checks all the boxes when it comes to flavor!
Creamy, crunchy, and addicting Cheesy Bacon & Roasted Corn Dip is always a crowd favorite! This super easy dip can come together in just 30 minutes and is guaranteed to please even the pickiest snackers.
YOU HAD ME AT BACON!
Recipes that call for bacon always have a special place in my heart! This recipe in particular is one of my favorites because I love the additional crunch of the freshly roasted corn kernels and the subtle zing of the jalapenos amongst the melty cheese.
If you’re a bacon enthusiast like me then you need to try Bacon Ranch Chicken and Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH CHEESY BACON & ROASTED CORN DIP
- Crack Chicken Sliders – If you’re hosting friends or family, these sliders are a huge must for any appetizer table!
- Crock Pot Chicken Wings – These spicy wings are always flying off the table and would pair great with a cream corn dip!
Veggies: This delectable corn dip uses corn kernels, diced onion, chopped garlic, and a diced jalapeno all cooked in butter.
Dairy: You can’t make this cheesy dip without shredded cheddar and Monterey cheese. You’ll also need plain Greek yogurt (and some mayo) for this recipe.
Bacon: When it comes to bacon crumbles, you can never truly have enough in my opinion!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY BACON & ROASTED CORN DIP
STEP ONE: Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F. Next melt the butter in a pan over medium heat and add in the corn kernels. Cook the corn until it starts to turn a nice golden brown and then add in the diced onion and jalapeno and cook them until the onion begins to soften. Finally, add the chopped garlic and cook the veggies all together for one additional minute.
STEP TWO: Now, in a mixing bowl, combine the mayo and Greek yogurt with a 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup of the Monterey cheese. Add the corn mixture and the crumbled bacon to the mayo and yogurt mixture and salt and pepper to taste.
STEP THREE: Spread the corn dip mixture evenly into a baking dish and evenly spread the remaining cheddar and Monterey cheese over the top. Place the dip in the oven and bake it for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble.
STEP FOUR: Remove the dip from the oven. Feel free to top your dip with extra bacon crumbles and sliced green onions. Serve warm with chips or crackers and enjoy!
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- You can use fresh or frozen corn, but I highly recommend using fresh, sweet corn kernels.
- I think this dip is better with lots of bacon, but if you want to you can easily scale back on the bacon crumbles and let the corn be the star.
CAN YOU MAKE CHEESY BACON & ROASTED CORN DIP AHEAD OF TIME
This dip is the best when it’s served warm right out of the oven, but you can do all the prep work ahead of time! Simply assemble the dip in the baking dish, cover it with foil and place it directly in the fridge until you’re ready to bake and serve!
HOW TO STORE CHEESY ROASTED CORN DIP
If you have a leftover dip, simply place it into an airtight container and keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy it again. When you want to reheat it, simply place it back in the oven until it has warmed through and the cheese has remelted.
OTHER DELICIOUS DIPS
- Sriracha Bacon Ranch Chicken Dip
- Easy Chicken Queso Dip
- Layered Nacho Dip
- Jalapeno Crab Dip
- Easy BLT Dip
- Rotel Dip
*This post was originally posted on 09/23/2013.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add corn to the skillet and cook until it starts to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the onion and jalapeno to the corn and cook until the onion has softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- In a large mixing bowl, Stir together the mayo and Greek yogurt, and 1/2 cup of each cheese.
- Add corn mixture and crumbled bacon to mayo mixture. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dip into a 2-quart baking dish and spread into an even layer. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup of each cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip begins to bubble. Remove from the oven and serve warm with crackers.