My favorite drink to make for a party is a punch. They’re so easy to make and they taste so great! I love that you can just put everything into a pitcher and you’re done. You just get to enjoy your friends and the party and sip on a super tasty drink!
This Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch is an adaptation of our Moscato Punch. The Moscato wine is a sweet wine and when you mix that with the fresh strawberry and lime juice you get an amazing drink! I topped it off in each glass with some 7 Up to give it a little bubble. I made it to drink while we watched the Super Bowl and everyone loved it! I will be making this a lot coming up this summer too!
- 1.5 liter of Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 c strawberries, diced plus 1 c strawberries sliced
- 1 lime sliced
- 2 Liter 7 Up
- place 1 cup of diced strawberries and ¼ cup of limeade in a blender and puree
- run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds
- pour into a pitcher
- add remaining limeade and moscato into the pitcher
- garnish with strawberry and lime slices
- chill in fridge
- when ready to serve top each glass with 7 Up