We LOVE Jalapeno Poppers here at Real Housemoms. Maybe it’s being in Arizona but we just can’t get enough of them. The flavor combination of jalapeno and bacon is just so darn good!
Real Housemoms TV
Stacey first introduced me to Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers the first time we were over to her house and I knew we were going to be great friends. I’ve made them for all of my family and friends and they LOVE them! I wanted to come up with a new way to have them so I thought why not add chicken? It was fantastic and they went fast.
More bacon wrapped goodness!
- Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp & Pineapple Kabob
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Tacos
- More appetizer recipes…
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast pounded thin and cut into 12 strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 jalapenos cut in half and de-seeded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 6 slices bacon cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top of the foil; set aside. (or use a broiling pan)
- Place chicken strips in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle garlic powder over chicken and toss to coat.
- Spread cream cheese inside jalapeno halves and sprinkle with shredded cheese top cover the tops.
- Lay a piece of bacon down on cutting board, and then lay a chicken strip on top of the bacon.
- Place cheese-filled jalapeno half on top of chicken and wrap the chicken and bacon around the jalapeno poppers. Secure chicken and bacon with a toothpick.
- Place wrapped jalapenos on the wire rack. Bake for 20-30 min, or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!