We LOVE Jalapeno Poppers here at Real Housemoms. Maybe it’s being in Arizona but we just can’t get enough of them. The flavor combination of jalapeno and bacon is just so darn good!
Real Housemoms TV
Stacey first introduced me to Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers the first time we were over to her house and I knew we were going to be great friends. I’ve made them for all of my family and friends and they LOVE them! I wanted to come up with a new way to have them so I thought why not add chicken? It was fantastic and they went fast.
More bacon wrapped goodness!
- Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp & Pineapple Kabob
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Tacos
- More appetizer recipes…
- 1 lb. chicken breast pounded thin and cut into strips
- 1 t garlic powder
- 6 jalapenos cut in half and de-seeded
- 6 slices of bacon cut in half
- 4 oz. of cream cheese
- 1/4 c shredded Mexican blend cheese
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- sprinkle garlic powder over chicken strips and toss to coat
- spread cream cheese inside of jalapeno and sprinkle with shredded cheese
- lay a piece of bacon down on cutting board then lay chicken strip on top of bacon
- place cheese filled jalapeno half on top of chicken and wrap the chicken and bacon around, secure with a toothpick
- line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top
- place wrapped jalapenos on rack and place in oven
- bake for 20-30 min until bacon and chicken are cooked
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!