This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites combine pizza and Buffalo Chicken wings into one bite-sized appetizer!
I’ve got the Super Bowl on my mind. I’m really looking forward to sitting down to watch the game and snack on delicious food. When you’re watching the big game you have to have pizza, wings, and beer. They just go together! So I was thinking, why not combine pizza and wings into one tasty bite-sized recipe and so these Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites were born!
These buffalo chicken pizza bites are the perfect little bite-sized snacks that will get any party going. Great for watch parties, showers, brunches, and more! The possibilities are endless with these spicy, cheesy, chicken filled delights. These are perfect for tailgating.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
Each pizza bite comes topped with just the right amount of toppings. No worrying about toppings sliding off as you take a piece or fighting over who gets the biggest and best piece, like when you make a whole pizza. It’s the ideal scenario!
If you do prefer a whole pizza, over pizza bites, no worries, this recipe can easily be made as one whole pizza instead of little minis. Instead of ripping up the dough, you’ll leave it whole, and place all ingredients evenly around the whole surface.
Ingredients For Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
- Easy Peasy Pizza Dough uncooked
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Mozzarella, shredded
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Cooked chicken chopped
- Buffalo Sauce plus more to drizzle
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
- preheat oven to 425 degrees and tear dough until you have 16 pieces
- Flatten each piece of dough and stretch to a circle or square and desired thickness
- place on a greased baking sheet and brush each piece with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder
- Bake according to the directions below
- Combine buffalo sauce in a small bowl with chicken
- Remove crusts from oven and spread an even layer of mozzarella cheese on each crust
- Layer blue cheese and chicken on each baby pizza
- Place back in the oven until cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden.
I used the Easy Peasy Pizza Dough recipe for the crust. It’s still my favorite dough. It comes out perfect every time. If you’re serving it for a party you could mix the dough up the day before and do the first bake without the toppings. Pop it in the oven for about minutes so the dough is starting to turn color and the shape has set and started to toast.
The next day you could simply pull them out and put on the toppings and pop in the oven just before your guests arrive. They’re so tasty. people will be asking for them at every party!
Tips For Making Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
I put blue cheese on them with mozzarella. Blue cheese is one of those things you either love or hate. I was in the hate category for years but now I’ve moved over to the love group. With a party in mind, I didn’t want to turn anyone away so I used very little blue cheese and mixed it with a lot of mozzarella.
I highly recommend putting out a dish of ranch when you serve this to your guests. The ranch is the ultimate dipping sauce for these pizza bites because the creaminess will help cut down the spice from the hot sauce, the same will go for blue cheese dressing too.
Try out even more amazing buffalo dishes with these recipes!
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Bacon Cheese Ball
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Lightened Up Buffalo Macaroni and Cheese Bake
- More Buffalo Recipes
Tools used to make these buffalo chicken pizza bites
Baking Sheet: Everyone needs a good baking sheet in their kitchen. I use mine almost daily and couldn’t imagine living without it. It’s a kitchen essential that’s really a must-have. Once you go from using that cheap baking sheet we all shamelessly used in our 20s to something of higher quality you’ll understand why its totally worth the money.
Mixing Bowls: Having a nice set of glass mixing bowls in a variety of different sizes makes baking and cooking so much easier. Having more than just one or two bowls saves so much time when you aren’t having to stop and wash a single bowl to reuse for every new step.
- Easy Peasy Pizza Dough uncooked
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 to 2 c. mozzarella shredded
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1 c. cooked chicken chopped
- 1/4 c. Buffalo Sauce plus more to drizzle
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- tear dough in half, then those halves in half and so on until you have 16 pieces
- flatten each piece of dough and stretch to a circle or square and desired thickness
- place on a greased baking sheet
- brush each piece with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder
- place in oven for 10 minutes
- combine 1/4 c Buffalo sauce in a small bowl with chicken
- remove crusts from oven and spread an even layer of mozzarella cheese on each crust
- then layer blue cheese and chicken on each baby pizza
- place back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden.
- remove and serve with ranch to dip!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!