Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites are a poppable party appetizer that’ll have everyone asking for the recipe! Easy to make and great for serving a crowd!
Whether you’re serving your family or a crowd our Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe has you covered! I love serving up my Homemade Ranch Dressing for dipping!
It is crazy easy and will impress everyone! Don’t forget the perfect Margarita! We’ve got you covered with the perfect recipe! You won’t believe how simple it is!
I’ve got football on the brain. I’m really looking forward to sitting down to watch the game each weekend and snacking on delicious food.
Real Housemoms TV
When you’re watching football you have to have pizza, wings, and beer. They just go together!
I’ve already brought that hot wing flavor we love into other meals with my Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken. (It’s great for sandwiches and wraps!) So I was thinking, why not combine pizza and wings into one tasty bite-sized recipe? That’s how these Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites were born!
BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA BITES
Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These buffalo chicken pizza bites are the perfect little bite-sized snacks that will get any party going. Great for game day, showers, brunches, and more! The possibilities are endless with these spicy, cheesy, chicken-topped delights. These are perfect for tailgating!
Each pizza bite has with just the right amount of toppings. No worrying about everything sliding off as you take a bite or fighting over who gets the biggest and best piece, like when you make a whole pizza. It’s the ideal scenario!
Do prefer a whole pizza? No worries, this recipe can easily be made as one whole pizza instead of mini pizzas. Instead of ripping up the dough, you’ll leave it whole. Then place all ingredients evenly around the whole surface after the initial crust cooking time.
Ingredients For Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Easy Peasy Pizza Dough, uncooked
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Shredded mozzarella
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Cooked chicken, chopped (You can use either a rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken breasts, whatever you have on hand! I like to make this super easy chicken recipe and freeze it for things like this!)
- Buffalo Sauce, plus more to drizzle. This Buffalo wing sauce has a medium heat level making them perfect for a crowd. I love using it instead of the traditional tomato sauce!
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and tear the dough into 16 pieces.
- Start by flattening each piece of dough and stretching it into a circle or square and your desired thickness.
- Next, place the dough on a greased baking sheet and brush each piece with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. You’ll bake them for around 10 minutes.
- While the pizza crusts are in the oven get started on the toppings. Stir together a 1/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce with the chicken in a large bowl.
- Once the crusts are ready to come out remove them from the oven and add an even layer of mozzarella cheese on each crust. Next, layer the blue cheese and buffalo chicken on each mini pizza. If you want to skip the blue cheese you could replace it with cream cheese.
- You’ll bake the pizzas in the oven until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden, this is about 10 more minutes. That means you can have an amazing pizza dinner or snack on the table in 20 minutes!
I used the Easy Peasy Pizza Dough recipe for the crust. It’s still my favorite dough. It comes out perfect every time.
If you’re serving it for a party you could mix the dough up the day before and do the first bake without the toppings. Pop it in the oven for about 5 minutes so the dough is starting to turn color and the shape has set and started to toast.
The next day you could simply pull them out and put on the toppings and pop in the oven just before your guests arrive. They’re so tasty. people will be asking for them at every party! They really are super easy to make for a crowd!
Tips For Making Buffalo Chicken Pizza Bites
I put blue cheese on them with mozzarella. Blue cheese is one of those things you either love or hate. I was in the hate category for years but now I’ve moved over to the love group. With a party in mind, I didn’t want to turn anyone away so I used very little blue cheese and mixed it with a lot of mozzarella cheese.
I highly recommend putting out a dish of ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing when you serve this to your guests. The ranch is the ultimate dipping sauce for these pizza bites because the creaminess will help cut down the spice from the hot sauce, the same will go for blue cheese dressing too.
Try out even more amazing buffalo dishes with these recipes!
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Bacon Cheese Ball
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Lightened Up Buffalo Macaroni and Cheese Bake
- More Buffalo recipes…
Tools used to make these buffalo chicken pizza bites
Baking Sheet: Everyone needs a good baking sheet in their kitchen. I use mine almost daily and couldn’t imagine living without it. It’s a kitchen essential that’s really a must-have. Once you go from using that cheap baking sheet we all shamelessly used in our 20s to something of higher quality you’ll understand why its totally worth the money.
Mixing Bowls: Having a nice set of glass mixing bowls in a variety of different sizes makes baking and cooking so much easier. Having more than just one or two bowls saves so much time when you aren’t having to stop and wash a single bowl to reuse for every new step.
*This post originally posted on 01/23/2014
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and tear dough half, repeating until you have 16 pieces.
- Flatten each piece of dough and stretch into a circle or square and desired thickness.
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet. Brush each piece with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Bake for 10 minutes
- Stir together 1/4 cup buffalo sauce and chicken in a bowl.
- Remove crusts from oven and add an even layer of mozzarella cheese on each crust. Layer blue cheese and buffalo chicken on each mini pizza.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden, about 10 more minutes.
- Remove and serve warm with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!