Ridiculously easy, bold & flavorful crock pot buffalo chicken has all the chicken wing flavor you love in a healthy dish that’s waiting for you when you get home!
As much as I really, truly love cooking, there are some days (weeks) when I just….can’t. I either end up eating Chipotle or cheese toast for dinner every single night, and it’s, ummm, less than awesome. I mean, Chipotle is always awesome. So is cheese toast. But a girl needs some variety. 😉
I am a buffalo sauce fanatic. Fa-na-tic. Like, I would put buffalo sauce on everything I ate all day long if it was available. Maybe not on ice cream, but just about everything else.
This meal could not get any easier. Throw some ingredients in the crockpot, go about your day, give it a little stir and voila! A healthy, delicious dinner is ready and waiting for you. Calling your name and reeling you in. It’s on of the best crock pot recipes you’ll eat. Promise!
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- crumbled bleu cheese
- sliced celery
- Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Cover with buffalo sauce. Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Stir Greek yogurt and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Set aside for a few minutes while you shred the chicken. You can either gently pull the chicken apart with two forks in the slow cooker, or remove the chicken, shred and replace back in the slow cooker.
- Add a tablespoon of sauce into the Greek yogurt and stir to temper. Repeat 1-2 times, then transfer Greek yogurt to your slow cooker and stir all ingredients to combine.
- Serve topped with bleu cheese and celery, or use to make sandwiches, salads, etc. Leftovers may be stored in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!