If you need a quick, easy holiday dessert this Cranberry Orange Dessert Dip is it! Just mix a few simple ingredients and you are ready to go!
CRANBERRY ORANGE DESSERT DIP!
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Cranberries are not a holiday flavor in my house. I eat cranberries year round. My favorite flavor combo is cranberry and orange. I just love that sweet-tart that you get with cranberries.
Super easy recipes are another one of my favorite things. And it doesn’t get much easier than dessert dips! The base is usually the same cream cheese and marshmallow fluff mixture. Then you can add your favorite mix-ins. Dessert dips are great because they can be made last minute or premade the day before.
Once you’ve made your dip, serve with cookies and it will be a crowd favorite! This is especially popular with the kids, not surprisingly. They could even help you make it! Kids love to stir and that’s about all this recipe requires.
I also add chopped pecans into this dip. But, if nuts aren’t your thing feel free to omit. Really, this dip can be made with any of your favorite dried fruits and nuts.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 (7oz) Container Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Drops Pure Orange Extract (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Using mixer with whisk attachment, whip cream cheese, marshmallow creme, powdered sugar and extract until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the cranberries, pecans and orange zest.
- Transfer to serving dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with cookies.
More Sweets To Dip Into. . .