Creamy Eggnog Cheesecake Dip is a fun twist on the classic drink. Ready in 10 minutes, it’s the perfect dessert recipe to serve this holiday season!
Does anyone else wait patiently all year long until the eggnog hits supermarket shelves? It definitely means the holidays are on the way! Yippee! Now you can enjoy your favorite drink as a creamy dessert – Eggnog Cheesecake Dip. Did I mention the cheesecake part?? It’s the best! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups filled with Cheesecake and this Caramel Apple Cheesecake Trifle are proof of that!
EGGNOG CHEESECAKE DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your CHRISTMAS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
When I was little I thought eggnog was soooo grown up. The adults seemed so jolly while they sipped their cold beverage from fancy glasses. Maybe that was because they were spiked with something a little stronger, who knows. 🙂 They did share a non-alcoholic version with us kids, and it was so yummy and signaled the holidays were here! And this year I’m turning my beloved eggnog into a dip!
Yep, this recipe is cheesecake + eggnog which equals a delicious dessert! It takes less than 10 minutes to make and only requires 5 ingredients! And you really don’t need much in the way of kitchen skills to whip it together. A bowl and mixer will do the trick nicely. During the hustle and bustle of the holidays, this dip recipe is a life-saver that everyone will be dying to dig into!
Want to see how easy it is to make?
- Whip your cream cheese with your mixer, then blend in your spices and vanilla.
- Slowly add your eggnog until it’s combined.
- Add the powdered sugar, mix and you’re done. If your dip seems too runny, just add a bit more powdered sugar.
You can easily make this ahead of time if you’re hosting a party. Just place it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it. For a little added spice and visual interest, you can top it with a light sprinkle of cinnamon. Another wonderful thing about this dessert is the little cookies that actually dip into it. Vanilla wafers are my favorite, but you could also use gingersnaps or graham crackers for dipping…or a combination of all three.
Want more eggnog recipes?
- Eggnog Biscotti
- Eggnog Fudge
- Baked Eggnog French Toast
- Eggnog Rice Pudding
- Eggnog Martini
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this Eggnog Cheesecake Dip recipe
Stand Mixer: I don’t know what I’d do without my stand mixer. I use it for just about everything…and I mean everything! Cakes, cookies, mashed potatoes, and shredding chicken!
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Hand Mixer: While I love my stand mixer, this handheld mixer is perfect for smaller recipes and when I need just a quick mix.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup eggnog, room temperature
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups powdered sugar (more if needed to reach desired consistency)
- Vanilla wafers for dipping
- Beat your cream cheese with your mixer until smooth.
- Blend in your cinnamon and nutmeg and vanilla.
- Slowly beat in eggnog until it's combined, then add powdered sugar and blend.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, ginger snaps or graham crackers.