I could eat fudge in just about every flavor under the sun and with these 50 Fabulous Fudge Recipes now you can! These easy to make desserts are perfect for the holidays and great for gift giving!
Fudge is my go-to holiday indulgence! Don’t get me wrong, I L-O-V-E Christmas cookies, but fudge is a must make this time of year at our house! Better yet, I’ve started making fudge all year long and trying new flavors that match the season!
50 FABULOUS FUDGE RECIPES
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
- Cranberry Bliss Fudge – Turn your favorite Starbucks treat into yummy fudge!
- Salted Dark Chocolate Bourbon Fudge – Salty, sweet, and oh so good!
- M&M Cookie Dough Stuffed Fudge – I love cookie dough and I love fudge, this sounds like heaven!
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pecan Fudge – I’m a PSL girl all the way and this fudge sounds fab!
- Gingerbread Cookie Fudge – Crunchy cookies give this fudge a fun texture!
- Cookie Butter Pecan Fudge – Is there anything better than cookie butter? Not really.
- Gingerbread Fudge – Gingerbread is a must-have flavor for the holidays and now you can enjoy it as fudge!
- Sugar Cookie Fudge – Almost as good as eating a fresh sugar cookie out of the oven!
- Kahlua Fudge – A little boozy treat for the holidays is always a good idea!
- Easy Red Velvet Fudge – So pretty and SO tasty!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge – A Christmas classic everyone loves!
- Toasted Coconut White Chocolate Fudge – I love coconut anything and this fudge sounds amazing!
- S’mores Fudge – You can’t go wrong with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers!
- Potato Chip Chocolate Fudge – A little salty and super chocolatey, this fudge is awesome!
- Gumdrop Fudge – My boys love this fun fudge! I think it’s perfect for Easter.
- Nutter Butter Fudge – These are one of my favorite cookies and now it’s fudge?! Woo!
- Malt Ball Fudge – I can’t get enough of the malt flavor in this fudge!
- Vanilla Bean Fudge – Classic, simple, and totally to die for!
- Root Beer Fudge – Creamy, with a bite. This fudge tastes just like your favorite soda!
- Snickerdoodle Fudge – Sugar spice and eveything nice, that’s what this fudge is made of!
- Neopolitan Fudge – I loved this ice cream growing up and now it’s a bite-size dessert I can’t get enough of!
- Key Lime Pie Fudge – Tart and sweet, this fudge is SO good!
- Maple Nut Fudge – A classic fudge flavor no one can resist!
- Easy Peanut Butter Snickers Fudge – Best. Fudge. Ever!
- Hot Chocolate Fudge – So yummy to eat, so cute to give as gifts!
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Fudge – This is pretty much the perfect bite of fudge!
- Mocha Almond Fudge – I love the deep, rich flavors of this fudge!
- Tiger Butter Fudge – Is there anything better than chocolate & peanut butter together? Nope!
- Rocky Road Fudge – This is a must-make fudge recipe! Classic flavors for a treat everyone loves!
- German Chocolate Fudge – I could eat a whole plate of this fudge by myself!
- Baileys, Whites Chocolate & Pistachio Fudge – Just when you thought pistachios couldn’t get any better this fudge comes along!
- 5 Minute Caramel Apple Fudge – 5 minutes to heaven? Sign me up!
- Cherry Vanilla Bean Fudge – It’s like eating the inside of a cherry cordial!
- Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouline Fudge – SO pretty and so tasty!
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge – This is always the first thing to go on our Christmas cookie plates!
- Carrot Cake Fudge – So great for a homemade Easter treat!
- Butter Rum Fudge with Cranberries – I love the rich flavors in this seasonal fudge recipe!
- Chocolate Amaretto Fudge – The perfect boozy treat after a long day!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge – Crunchy, salty, and sweet. Sounds like the best bite ever to me!
- Cake Batter & Sprinkles Fudge – Perfect for birthday parties or any everyday celebration!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge – I’m hoarding this fudge and not sharing with anyone!
- Orange Creamsicle Fudge – Creamy and sweet, this fudge taste just like your favorite popsicle!
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge – A classic fudge recipe everyone should have in their arsenal!
- Mint Julep Fudge – I can’t wait to make this fudge for the derby this year!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge – Chocolate and mint together is always a good idea!
- Easy Brown Butter Pecan Fudge – I love love love the brown butter flavor in this fudge!
- Mexican Hot Cocoa Fudge – A little spicy and totally tasty!
- Salted Caramel Turtle Fudge – I think I like this fudge better than the original candy!
- Cookie Monster Fudge – Does dessert get any more fun? Nope!
- Easy Butterfinger Fudge – I could eat this fudge every day. Okay, I shouldn’t, but I could.
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these fruit pie recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by