Crock Pot Salty Sweet Candy is an easy to make dessert everyone loves! Just throw everything in your slow cooker and you’ll have treats for everyone on your nice list!
CROCK POT SALTY SWEET CANDY!
Love it? Pin it to your CROCK POT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
The holidays are here and boy did they sneak up on me. With so many things going on it can be hard to fit everything in. From shopping to parties to making those yummy cookie trays, where do you find the time?personally, I know that if I plan carefully and use my time wisely I can usually get everything done. Thank goodness! But, let’s talk about those cookie trays!
We all love to make them and we all love to receive them. In my house we have about 20 families we like to deliver treats to each holiday season. One recipe I can always count on is Crock Pot Candy. This year I went with a white candy instead of my regular milk chocolate. This Crock Pot Salty Sweet Candy takes little effort and make a HUGE batch!
I just took the chocolate recipe and replaced the milk chocolate for white chocolate. It works great!
Now some like to use unsalted peanuts in their recipe but I really like to use dry roasted peanuts they have a slightly salty coating to them and I love it in this recipe. The pretzels are salty too perfect in this recipe. I am a huge fan of all things salty sweet.
I would love to say this is a “fix it and forget it” kind of recipe but because were working with chocolate and candy it requires a bit more of our attention. BUT you can put it in your crock pot and leave it for an hour to do other things! I usually set a timer because I will forget the candy in the crock pot and would ruin the whole batch, defeating my purpose. Work efficiently and make a lot of treats!
I can’t even begin to tell you how easy these are to make. I used a small cookie scoop to scoop onto my parchment paper. Then of course I had to put sprinkles on them just to make them festive! I think it worked.
- 2 lb white chocolate candy coating
- 6 oz white chocolate baking bar
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 3 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 ½ cups small pretzel twists (broken in small pieces)
- Place white chocolate candy coating, white chocolate baking bar, white chocolate chips in a crock pot that has been set on low. Heat candy for 1- 1-½ hours until melted. Uncover; stir. Stir in peanuts and broken pretzels until incorporated. Drop by spoonfuls into parchment paper covered trays/baking sheets. Allow candy to set for at least an hour.
If your looking for more recipes for Christmas Candy you might like this one.