GRILLED HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN WINGS are the ultimate game day food. Sweet and spicy these hot wings go fast!
When I think about football food I think of wings. There is so much that you can do with chicken wings. I like the sweet and savory type best myself, like these Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings or even Grilled Honey Hot Wings. I’m a fan of sweet and salty combinations and new I had to make these wings both sweet and spicy to watch the game the other night.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings are the easiest thing to make ever! You just season them up, pop them on the grill and then drizzle the sauce over them. I love the flavor you get when the wings are grilled, it’s a deliciously smoky flavor. You have to serve with some kind of dipping sauce. I like variety and always offer up too much food, so I do both Thick & Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing or Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing.
- 3 lbs chicken wings tips cut off and
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- Quick & Easy Blue Cheese Dressing*
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing*
- toss chicken wings in a large mixing bowl with olive oil salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and poultry seasoning
- heat grill to medium high heat
- place chicken wings skin side down on grill
- allow to cook for 20-30 minutes or until juices run clear, flipping half way through
- place cooked wings clean large mixing bowl
- in a medium saucepan melt butter then stir in honey and sriracha and allow to heat through
- pour honey sauce over wings and toss until chicken is completely coated
- serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!