Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is a super tasty appetizer for a football game or party that doubles as healthy snacks recipes during the week!! My husband was shocked that cauliflower was the main ingredient. The dip is cheesy, spicy, flavorful, addictive, and perfect for eating with vegetables. Men love this dip too and it will disappear! I love using cauliflower as a base in different recipes and feel a lot less guilty about eating a large portion!
recipe from Jax House
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 oz. low fat cream cheese softened
- 8 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese
- ½ cup low fat sour cream
- ¾-1 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
- ½ cup cheddar shredded
- salt & pepper
- dippers-carrots celery, red pepper strips
- Cut cauliflower is large chunks. Steam until tender.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth, but with a few chunks.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture in a baking dish, top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery, and red pepper strips.
Real Housemoms TV
Here are some more cauliflower recipes you may like.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!