There is no question that Arizona is blazing hot in the summer. However, we had about a week full of monsoon weather and cooler temperatures. It rained all day one day and it was awesome! It was great to turn the air off for a day! However, most of our summer (and part of spring and fall) are super hot and it we enjoy a lot of refreshing drinks to help us cool off by the pool! Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade is a delicious drink that the kids can enjoy and if adults want to turn it into a cocktail, they can add a little vodka or lemonade vodka to kick it up a notch. I love the combination of strawberries and watermelon and it is a great way to get a lot of fruit in your day!
****Don’t forget to click on over to enter the Summer Splurge Giveaway we have going right now! You could win a $500 Amazon Gift Card!!!! You have until July 28th. We also have the Favorite Things Birthday Present Giveaway going on until Aug. 8th but don’t wait hurry over to enter! Enter to win a prize package valued up to $800!!!****
recipe from: frosted Bake Shop
- 8 cups cubed and seeded watermelon
- 1 cup strawberries halved
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white sugar you may choose not to use any sugar
- 2 cups Sprite Zero or water
- optional-vodka or lemonade vodka
- Combine all the ingredients and blend until it is smooth (you may have to do it in 2 batches!)
- optional-adults may add vodka or lemonade vodka
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!