What can I say? Jalapeno and bacon. Bloody Mary. What else could you want in a drink on the weekend? We had these on New Year’s morning this week and they were a big hit. We made a tray of Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers and grabbed some before they were gone to garnish the drinks with. Have you ever had a bacon wrapped jalapeno popper?
Real Housemoms TV
If not you HAVE to try them. They are so easy to make, and they go so fast. If you can’t take a lot of heat you can just scrape out the seeds and the membrane and the cream cheese filling seems to reduce any remaining heat. The drink isn’t that spicy either but the flavor is AMAZING. It would be great to serve for brunch or anytime really! Give them a shot and have a great weekend. 🙂
These are some of the best brunch cocktails around!
- Raspberry Champagne Cocktail
- White Peach Sangria
- Bloody Mary Recipe
- Summer Vodka Fizz
- Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch
- More drink recipes…
- 32 oz. Bloody Mary mix
- 1 c. Bacon flavored vodka
- 1 c. jalapeno flavored vodka
- cooked bacon slices
- bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
- in a pitcher mix together Bloody Mary Mix and both vodkas together in a pitcher
- pour into an iced filled glass
- garnish with a slice of bacon and a skewered bacon wrapped jalapeno popper
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!