When my Mom and I get together we like to have mimosas. It makes sense because mimosas are for special occasions and getting to spend time with family and friends is a special occasion. My parents have lived in a different state from me since I was 20, so we have a great time and look forward to getting together as often as we can. We are getting together for my little brother’s wedding Easter weekend and most of my extended family is going to be there also. It’s going to be a HUGE special weekend and I can’t wait!!! I wanted to come up with a drink that was special enough for the weekend and this Strawberry and Lime Moscato Mimosa is definitely special!
It is mixed together in a pitcher and then topped off with more champagne in each glass, which makes it an easy party drink and perfect for a brunch. The taste is amazing too. I made a batch the other night when I was testing recipes and shared with friends. We all loved it!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 12 oz. frozen limeade thawed
- 2-75 ML Pink Moscato Champagne
- 1/2 cup St. Germain
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- **optional** fresh lime slices for garnish
- add the limeade and fresh strawberries to a blender and puree
- add to a large pitcher
- pour one bottle of champagne into the pitcher slowly
- add the St. Germain and Grand Marnier to the pitcher and slowly stir
- pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne from the second bottle.