My kids started school yesterday, so we said goodbye to an incredible summer. I can’t believe my “babies” are in kindergarten and third grade. They are growing up way too fast! Yesterday was a rather emotional day for me and I missed my kids so much, but I am glad they loved their first day.
What better way to celebrate the end of an amazing summer than with a yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini?! It is a super tasty drink that is really easy to make! My mom and I enjoyed one while we relaxed by the pool after dinner! Whether you are still soaking up every minute of summer or are celebrating something fun, you will want to enjoy a delicious Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini!
recipe from HubPages
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherries
- crushed ice (about a cup)
- Put crushed ice in shaker
- Add vodka and pineapple juice to shaker
- Shake away
- Put a maraschino cherry in the bottom of martini glass
- Strain vodka/pineapple mixture into martini glass
- Slowly pour a splash of grenadine down the side of the martini glass