My kids started school yesterday, so we said goodbye to an incredible summer. I can’t believe my “babies” are in kindergarten and third grade. They are growing up way too fast! Yesterday was a rather emotional day for me and I missed my kids so much, but I am glad they loved their first day.
What better way to celebrate the end of an amazing summer than with a yummy Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini?! It is a super tasty drink that is really easy to make! My mom and I enjoyed one while we relaxed by the pool after dinner! Whether you are still soaking up every minute of summer or are celebrating something fun, you will want to enjoy a delicious Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini!
recipe from HubPages
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- Maraschino cherries
- crushed ice about a cup
- Put crushed ice in shaker
- Add vodka and pineapple juice to shaker
- Shake away
- Put a maraschino cherry in the bottom of martini glass
- Strain vodka/pineapple mixture into martini glass
- Slowly pour a splash of grenadine down the side of the martini glass
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!