LEMON SPAGHETTI is a light pasta recipe that everyone goes wild for! Even my kids couldn’t get enough!
I first had lemon spaghetti on a trip to Las Vegas with my husband. I like lemon things even lemon chicken but I wasn’t too sure about the Lemon Spaghetti. I was wrong. From the first bite I knew I had been missing out all my life. The flavor is so bright and refreshing that it’s my go to pasta dish during the hot summer months. I was in heaven when I learned how easy it is to make! The sauce doesn’t have to be cooked! You mix it in a bowl and then the hot pasta brings it up to temperature!!! So amazing, right!!!
Real Housemoms TV
This dish would be great with a chicken dinner or with shrimp, crab or even lobster! Think about that for a minute. Lobster Lemon Spaghetti! My mouth may be watering right now! There are so many options or you could do what I did the other day and make a batch of Lemon Spaghetti, pour a glass of white wine and sit out back to eat dinner. I just enjoyed the last bit of summer and it was amazing!
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup Parmesan shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest divided
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, making sure to salt the water
- in a large bowl whisk together oil, Parmesan 1 tbsp lemon zest and lemon juice
- drain pasta and add to the lemon sauce in bowl
- toss pasta in sauce
- add salt to taste and pepper
- toss in the fresh Italian parsley
- sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp lemon zest on top of pasta
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!