Give your kids what they want to eat while still feeling food about it with these 25 Kid Friendly Food Recipes! They’ll love every bite!
With kids home all over the country, coming up with good-for-you food options can be a challenge. Especially when they’re staring at you with those, “I’m staaaaaaaaaarving!” eyes.
Luckily, we’ve put together 25 Kid-Friendly Food Recipes to help keep everyone fed and happy! Even the pickiest easter love these easy to make recipes. And there are a few desserts to treat the fam!
25 KID FRIENDLY FOOD RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your KIDS board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes
Get the day started right with these kid friendly breakfast recipes!
- Belgian Waffles – My kids go crazy for these waffles every time I make them!
- Egg Muffins – Easy to whip up and you can add your kids’ favorite toppings!
- Pineapple Dole Whips – This Disney treat is a breakfast drink your kids will adore!
- Granola Recipe – Classic, simple, and delicious all by itself or with some yogurt and berries!
- Blueberry Muffins – A classic no one can say no to!
Snack time is my biggest challenge during the day, but with the kid-friendly snacks I’ve got my game face on!
- Homemade Cheese Crackers – Forget all the preservatives and make these crackers at home!
- Chocolate Chip Energy Bites – A little something sweet and goo for them that’ll be a total parent win!
- Ants on a Log Six Ways – Top ’em any way you like! These crunchy snacks are a favorite at our house!
- Strawberry Bruschetta with Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Chips – This fresh dip will give your kids the sweet fix they want without all the sugars in fruit snacks!
- Sweet Potato Chips with Garlic Aioli – Better than any bagged potato chip you can find!
What kid doesn’t love pizza?! Splurge a little with these pizza-inspired recipes! Even your pickiest eater will love these dishes!
- Crock Pot Pizza Casserole – I love letting my slow cooker do the work. We rotate toppings depending on the week and there are always clean plates!
- 5-Minute Skillet Tortilla Pizza – Need dinner in a hurry? Grab a tortilla and your favorite pizza toppings, and you’re in business!
- Pizza Muffins – These tasty bites are perfect for kids that don’t like sauce on their pizza! And if they like sauce, serve some on the side for dipping!
- Pizza Pasta Bake – Everything you love about a supreme pizza in a tasty casserole! I like to make a double batch and freeze half for another night!
- Pepperoni Pizza Waffles – How fun are these?! My family ask for these waffles all the time!
Getting dinner on the table doesn’t have to be a challenge with these kid-friendly recipes!
- BBQ Chicken Quesadillas – This is a great way to use up leftover chicken or grab a rotisserie chicken from the store to save on prep time!
- Easy Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe – Tater tots make any meal better! These bunless sloppy joes are a family favorite at our house!
- Kid-Friendly Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups – I cannot being to count how many times I’ve made this recipe. It’s a fun twist on traditional lasagna my kids love!
- Baked Beef Taquitos – Super easy to make and they reheat really well. I’ve even packed the extras in my kids’ lunches the next day!
- Confetti Mac and Cheese – Get more veggies into your family’s tummies with this tasty mac and cheese recipe!
I’d love to say dessert is kid friendly, but really every kid just loves ’em. Here are some fun treats to whip up for your munchkins! All made in small portions for sugar intake control. 😉
- S’mores Cereal Bars – Almost better than a campfire roasted s’more and perfect for when you don’t want to start a fit pit in the backyard!
- Banana Pudding Yogurt Pops – Crazy good and the perfect way to cool off on a hot day!
- Raspberry Cheesecake Bites – These easy cheesecake bites can be topped with your favorite fruit pie filling or jam to change up the flavor!
- Funfetti Brownies – Sprinkles make everything more fun, and these funfetti blondies always make my kids smile!
- The Best Chocolate Pudding Cupcakes – So chocolatey and the Nutella mousse frosting is to die for!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE RECIPES
- Slow Cooker
- Muffin Tin
- Baking Sheet
- Baking Dish
- Large Skillet
- Cast-Iron Skillet
- Waffle Iron
- Popsicle Molds
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of