We are smack dab in the midst of summer. We want something cool, something tasty, something on the healthy side like these BANANA PUDDING YOGURT POPS.
I’ve got a bunch of kiddos running around my house who are always looking for something to snack on. I made snack time healthier by giving them Greek yogurt pops. Now they can’t get enough of them and we are always trying out new flavors.
Because it is summer and we have picnics and BBQs on the brain I knew I wanted to take my favorite summertime dessert and make it into a pop. How would I do that? By adding a little instant pudding and vanilla wafers to the mix! Quick, easy and frozen in a matter of hours! ENJOY!!
Real Housemoms TV
- 1 1/2 cups French vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 teaspoons banana cream pudding mix (1/2 of a 3.4-ounce box)
- 6 vanilla wafers crushed
- Stir the yogurt, pudding mix, and milk together in a mixing bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add crushed vanilla wafers and stir to combine.
- Divide pudding mix evenly among the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until the pops are set, preferably overnight.
- Unmold pops and enjoy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!