We are smack dab in the midst of summer. We want something cool, something tasty, something on the healthy side like these BANANA PUDDING YOGURT POPS.
I’ve got a bunch of kiddos running around my house who are always looking for something to snack on. I made snack time healthier by giving them Greek yogurt pops. Now they can’t get enough of them and we are always trying out new flavors.
Because it is summer and we have picnics and BBQs on the brain I knew I wanted to take my favorite summertime dessert and make it into a pop. How would I do that? By adding a little instant pudding and vanilla wafers to the mix! Quick, easy and frozen in a matter of hours! ENJOY!!
Real Housemoms TV
- 1 1/2 cup French vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 teaspoons banana cream pudding mix
- 6 vanilla wafers crushed
6 - 2 ounce popsicle molds
- In a large bowl stir the yogurt, pudding and milk together.
- Place 1 tablespoon of wafers in bottom of molds
- Add yogurt mix to each mold.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of wafers to the top of each mold.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon on whipped cream and crushed cookies just before serving
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!