Apple Pie Popsicles are the perfect easy sweet treat to enjoy year round!
I have been meaning to make Apple Pie Ice Cream since last Summer. Somehow time got away from me and I just never got it done. Every recipe I read seemed so time consuming, and I’m a fan of easy recipes. I decided that Apple Pie Popsicles were the next best thing. Or maybe the next BETTER thing. The next better EASY thing. These little slices of heaven taste just like my favorite holiday dessert, are prepped in minutes, and are enjoyed by all. Apple Pie heaven in popsicle form!
The “crust” is easily made by crushing up some biscoff cookies or graham crackers. The perfect end to the perfect sweet treat.
These are fun for the entire family. Made in minutes, kid friendly, and adult approved. What’s not to love? Enjoy!
- 2 cups 1/2 and 1/2 or whole milk
- 1 can apple pie filling cut into small pieces (do not drain)
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup apple cider add more or less to taste
- 1 cup Biscoff cookies crushed (graham crackers will also work)
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the Biscoff cookies in a medium bowl and stir to combine
- Spoon mixture into each popsicle mold until it's almost to the top
- Top each mold with 1/4-1/2 inch of the biscoff cookies, and press them down slightly to make sure it is bonded to the filling
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, preferably 6-8 hours
- **TIP: to easily chop the apple pie filling into small pieces, use a knife while the filling is still in the can. Easy as pie!
Please check out some other Favorite Apple Recipes on The Cookie Rookie!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!