Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs are delicious and add a kick to the traditional spring, summer, or Easter appetizer!
BACON JALAPENO DEVILED EGGS!
Love it? Pin it to your APPETIZER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Is Easter really only a week and a half away? Where is the month, let alone the year, going? I love Easter, spring, the amazing weather in Arizona, having my kids all to myself for a week of spring break, my kid’s excitement for the bunny, and my brother and his family coming to visit us. I have been planning for Easter weekend and all the yummy food I am going to make.
When I think of spring and Easter, deviled eggs immediately come to mind. My mother-in-law makes incredibly tasty ones and when we lived in Pennsylvania, we got to eat them every Easter, as well as taking deviled eggs to birthday parties and summer picnics or barbecues. My husband loves them and last year when my brother was visiting for Easter, I made her recipe.
This year, I am throwing a little twist on her recipe. Since Aubrey and I have a slight obsession with jalapeno and bacon, I thought it would be awesome to add them to my mother-in-law’s recipe, so I created Realhousemoms Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs. What a fantastic combination of flavors! My husband and I love them and I am looking forward to serving them again on Easter when my family is here.
Check out some of our other delicious jalapeno and bacon recipes!
- 12 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked, crisp, and crumbled
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork
- Add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined
- Mix in the jalapenos and bacon
- Put the mixture in a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag
- Fill each egg hole with the mixture
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Chill until ready to serve