Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar is a scrumptious, no-bake dessert you can take with you on-the-go! Perfect for summer BBQ’s, reunions, or just because you want a creamy cheesecake for a refreshing snack in no time!
It gets HOT here in FL and stays hot for a long time. Most summer days I don’t feel like turning on the oven to make dinner, let alone bake a cheesecake! Sure we have air conditioning, but there are days it has a hard time keeping up with the heat! I’m telling y’all it gets hot! That is why this no-bake cheesecake is perfect for summer. Brimming with fresh, sweet strawberries, it is smooth, creamy, cool and refreshing too!
Real Housemoms TV
This sweet treat has all the goodness of a traditional cheesecake without all the work! I love digging my spoon all the way down through the layers of juicy strawberries, sweetened vanilla bean cheesecake, and the buttery graham cracker crust to bring up each and every delicious bite. I just close my eyes and savor the creamy goodness of this scrumptious no-bake dessert.
This dessert is perfect to make up in jars and keep in the fridge for a quick and refreshing snack, and it makes it easy to take when we head out to a summer BBQ or beach party! Doesn’t get much better than that! It’s super versatile too! Try changing up the fruit and use blackberries or blueberries – so good!
Find more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Dessert pin board!
- 8-10 strawberries hulled and diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
4 - 8 Ounce Jars
- Toss the diced strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
- Add an entire sleeve of graham crackers to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until crumbs. A blender will also do the trick. You should have about 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs. Combine the graham cracker crumbs with 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar and mix well.
- Divide the graham cracker crumb mixture evenly among the 4 serving jars.
- With an electric mixture, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add in the whipped topping and 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste and mix until combined. Give the cream cheese mixture a taste and add sugar if needed to suit your tastes.
- Spoon 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust in each jar.
- Divide the strawberries evenly into each jar on top of the cream cheese mixture. You can enjoy this right away or refrigerate until ready to serve! Enjoy!
You’ll also want to try my Red, White, and Blue Parfaits…
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!