It doesn’t get much easier than this No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse for a delicious summertime dessert!
Some people love chocolate, cannot get enough, crave it all the time.
Me, I will always choose a fruity dessert over chocolate, and if that fruit is combined with cheesecake I am all in. Only, I am not that great at baking cheesecakes.
They. Crack. All. The. Time.
Maybe I over mix.
Maybe I over-bake.
Water bath, no water bath. It doesn’t seem to matter.
Then I found cheesecake mousse. Quite possibly my all-time favorite food on the planet. NO baking needed, which is good because it is HOT here in the summer, and no one wants to even think about turning on the oven. The mousse is perfect layered with fruit, but it is also delicious with the fruit mixed right in. Raspberry is a favorite with us, plus it’s pink, and who doesn’t love a pink dessert.
graham cracker crumble -
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp sugar
- to make the graham crumble - combine the melted butter with the graham cracker crumbs, and the sugar
- spread on a baking sheet, and bake at 350 F. for 8 minutes
- to make the raspberry puree - in a blender or food processor puree the raspberries with the lemon juice and sugar - if too tart, add a bit more sugar
- to make the cheesecake mousse - beat the heavy cream until it begins to thicken
- add 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, and beat until you have stiff peaks (set aside)
- beat the cream cheese until smooth
- add the vanilla and remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- add 1/2 cup of raspberry puree, and beat until smooth
- gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream
- place a few tablespoons of graham crumble into each dessert glass
- top with cheesecake mousse
- chill until ready to eat