Everyone in your home can enjoy a glass of this sweet, tart and refreshingly bubbly Sparkling Paloma Punch.
Grapefruit juice and lime juice come together with sparkling water and a touch of honey in this amazing Sparkling Paloma Punch. Just pour everything into a pitcher, give it a stir, and pour a glass of this refreshing punch over ice!
FAMILY FRIENDLY INDULGENCES
I have a hundred adult beverage recipes that I can pull from to entertain, but there aren’t as many super fun and yummy punch recipes that the whole family can enjoy. Everyone in my family enjoys this Paloma “mocktail.”
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH SPARKLING PALOMA PUNCH
- The Best Fruit Salad – This fresh fruit salad with a hint of mint pairs great with Paloma punch.
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa – You can eat this addicting salsa on a chip or with a spoon.
- Lime Jello Pie – Sweet, tart, and chilled Lime Jello Pie is the perfect treat to enjoy on a warm day.
Punch: This Sparkling Paloma Punch is a mix of grapefruit juice, lime juice, sparkling water, and honey.
Garnish: Cut up slices of fresh grapefruit and lime to garnish the punch.
HOW TO MAKE SPARKLING PALOMA PUNCH
STEP ONE: Juice the grapefruits onto a juicer until you have 4 cups of juice. Then juice the lime until you have 1 cup of juice.
STEP TWO: To a large pitcher, add grapefruit juice, lime juice, sparkling water, and honey. Stir to combine the ingredients.
STEP THREE: Pour Sparkling Paloma Punch in a glass over ice. Garnish with slices of fresh grapefruit and line.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Make sure all the punch ingredients are chilled before mixing them together. That way when you pour this Sparkling Paloma Punch over ice it won’t become diluted right away.
- I use unflavored sparkling water in this recipe, but you can also use lime-flavored or grapefruit-flavored varieties.
- If you prefer, you can use pink grapefruits instead. They’re a little sweeter and tend to go over better with the kids.
WHAT IS A PALOMA?
A Paloma is a tequila cocktail mixed with grapefruit soda and fresh lime juice. This tart and citrusy cocktail is perfect to sip on during hot summer days. Luckily, this Sparkling Paloma Punch is family-friendly and equally refreshing.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS INTO A PALOMA PUNCH COCKTAIL?
Since this recipe is mixed up in batches it’s easy to keep the pitcher family-friendly and turn individual glasses of this Paloma Punch into an adult cocktail. Simply pour the punch over a glass of ice, add a shot of tequila, and stir! It isn’t a classic Paloma, but it’s delicious all the same!
OTHER THIRST QUENCHING DRINKS
- Skinny Watermelon Agua Fresca Slushie
- Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
- Cranberry Pineapple Punch
- Peach Mango Lemonade
- Pineapple Lemonade
- Iced Peach Tea
- 4 cups grapefruit juice fresh squeezed
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 1 cup lime juice fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 grapefruit for garnish
- 1 lime for garnish
- Tequila (see note)
- Add the grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and honey to a large pitcher. Stir to combine
- Fill glasses with ice and pour in the punch. Garnish with lime and grapefruit slice if desired.