Refreshing Pineapple Lemonade is a sweet & tangy twist on everyone’s favorite summertime thirst quencher! Make a double batch, it’ll go fast!
Summer only comes once a year and I insist on soaking in every moment, and every flavor, of this season. Pineapple is one of my favorite summertime flavors because it works well in almost anything! You can eat it for breakfast or make an awesome pineapple chicken dinner. Perhaps the best of all, you can sip and savor it in this delicious Pineapple Lemonade!
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINKS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
This Pineapple Lemonade punch recipe is perfect for the whole family, but it’s also easy to customize! We love seeing it for pool parties, baby showers, bridal showers, and brunch.
Try adding 1/2 cup of strawberry puree to this simple recipe to turn it into a crowd-pleasing strawberry pineapple lemonade.
For a fresher kick, add some fresh mint leaves to the pitcher or some fresh pineapple chunks.
For grown-ups, a splash of white rum or some rum-soaked pineapple will turn this into the perfect summer mixed drink! Let your imagination, and your tastebuds, soar!
PINEAPPLE LEMONADE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
Simple Syrup – You can make this on the stove with just sugar and water. You can even make the simple syrup ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Pineapple Juice – You want 100% pineapple juice for this recipe. If you have a tropical fruit juice blend you like (like pineapple guava or orange pineapple) you can use that too!
Lemon Juice – You cannot beat real lemonade made with freshly squeezed lemon juice! If you don’t have fresh lemons on hand, you can get away with a bottle of lemon juice from the store.
Sparkling Water – I love some bubbles in this lemonade, but you can use still water if you prefer. If you’re making this lemonade ahead of time, add the sparkling water just before serving so the lemonade doesn’t lose its fizz.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE LEMONADE
- Begin by making the simple syrup. In a small pot, bring the water and sugar to a boil and stir until the sugar has completely dissolved. Set the simple syrup aside to cool. You can cool the syrup over ice to speed up the process if desired.
- Next, add the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and the cooled simple syrup to a pitcher.
- Add ice to the pitcher and finish by filling it up with sparkling water.
- Serve cold and enjoy Pineapple Lemonade all summer long!
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH CANNED PINEAPPLE JUICE
If you are left with any extra canned pineapple juice there are plenty of recipes available to make sure it doesn’t go to waste! If you love this pineapple lemonade, you’ll be happy to know that there are also other great family-friendly drink recipes to be discovered!
On warmer days, a Skinny Tropical Pineapple Smoothie will help cool you down and leave you feeling refreshed. If you’re entertaining, Tropical Party Punch is a super fun mock-tail that will have you feeling like you’re in a tropical paradise.
Pineapple also works in so many dishes- from savory to sweet! If you’re looking to add a tropical touch to dinner consider a Pineapple Glazed Ham! And don’t forget dessert! Pineapple Bundt Cake will have you feeling like you flew away for an island vacay!
MORE FUN AND FRUITY DRINKS
- Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri
- Tropical Orange Punch
- Pineapple Rum Slushie
- Peach Iced Tea
- More DRINK recipes…
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THIS PINEAPPLE LEMONADE PUNCH
Medium Saucepan: This is definitely the most used pan in my kitchen! I’ve had it for years and absolutely love it.
Pitcher: Perfect for serving guests or storing in the fridge, this pitcher is both functional and elegant.
- Add sugar and water to a medium saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Fill a 2.5-quart pitcher with ice. Pour the warm simple syrup over the ice to cool it down.
- Add the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and sparkling water to the pitcher. Stir everything together.
- Chill until ready to serve.