Tender and juicy Pineapple Glazed Ham has the perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors. An easy recipe that will please your guests for the holidays!
While most people are serving up a turkey for Thanksgiving, my family likes to change things up with this delicious Baked Pineapple Glazed Ham recipe. It’s easy to make and the leftovers are just as good as fresh out of the oven! This ham recipe is one of my absolute favorites. I’m not a big turkey fan but when it comes to a good juicy holiday ham, I’ll go back for seconds and thirds no problem…just like with this easy Sweet Potato Casserole. This recipe is simple and straightforward with only uses a handful of ingredients.
PINEAPPLE GLAZED HAM
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DINNER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
I can’t believe it’s time to start sharing holiday recipes with y’all. How did that happen?? Summer slipped away much too quickly this year but I’m trying wholeheartedly to embrace the fact that end of October is coming and it is very much Fall. I’ve already busted out my boot socks, sweaters, scarves, and I made three kinds of soup for dinner last week so come to think of it I guess I’m not all that sad about the change of seasons after all!
This pineapple glaze for ham is the perfect blend of sweet & tangy paired with succulent pork. I promise your family will praise your cooking when you serve them this Pineapple Glazed Baked Ham! We love this glazed ham at Christmas and Easter too. The possibilities are really endless and you don’t need a holiday meal as an excuse to enjoy this family favorite!
Want more holiday ham recipes?
Try my favorite leftover ham recipes!
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Cheese Soup
- Easy Ham Tetrazzini
- Ranch Ham Roll Ups
- Leftover Ham and Lentil Soup
- Easy Baked Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Tools used to make this Pineapple Glazed Ham recipe
Roasting Pan: This roasting pan is my holiday workhorse. I use it for prime rib roasts, ham, and whole turkey and my recipes come out great every time!
Medium Saucepan: I don’t what I’d do without this saucepan. It gets used in my kitchen every day. The glass lid even has strainer sides so I need a colander for pasta!
- 1 6-10 pound cooked bone-in ham
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 8- ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a large roasting pan. Place ham in roasting pan and cook for 90 minutes.
- While ham is cooking, prepare the glaze. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, pineapple, orange juice, salt, and dijon mustard and bring to a boil.
- Whisk together orange juice and corn starch until dissolved. Stir into brown sugar mixture until thickened, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Pour glaze over ham, cook another 15 minutes, then serve.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!