Turn your leftover holiday ham into this EASY HAM TETRAZZINI! It’s a delicious weeknight meal you’ll want to make again and again!
Easter is really early this year, like really early. When I checked the calendar to see when in April it would be my mouth fell open when Easter Sunday landed on MARCH 27th! What??? How the heck did Easter sneak up to be in March? In my house Easter means lots of deviled eggs and lots and lots of ham! I love ham so I could eat it in any shape and form. Between deviled eggs and an overabundance of ham I really shouldn’t have to cook for a while, but my hubby isn’t so easy to please with just leftover ham so this Easy Ham Tetrazzini came about!
Real Housemoms TV
Even though my hubby doesn’t like leftovers, I really do have it pretty easy my hubby loves casseroles and this Ham Tetrazzini is a great way to use up that extra ham! The great thing is you can really change this recipe up. If you have chicken use chicken you can even leave the meat out for a vegetarian option! I had the Gruyere cheese so I used it but you can use cheddar, jack, swiss or even Colby cheese. Don’t like Cream of Mushroom soup, use cream of celery or even cream of chicken. This recipe is for two servings but you can easily double or even triple it for larger crowds! This is perfect for hubby and me!
The cheese makes this casserole creamy and delicious. I have to say using Gruyere cheese gave it somewhat of a gourmet flavor and it made me feel like I was cooking at Le Cordon Bleu! Ok maybe not! The rest of the ingredients in this dish are easy to find and I usually have everything I need for it in my pantry and fridge! I love that this recipe uses what you have on hand. To me, that makes it one that I will use over and over again!
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded Gruyere cheese
- 10.5 oounces condensed cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 11/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 sleeve round butter crackers crushed about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup butter
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, soup, milk, parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Spread half into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.Add Diced ham and top remaining spaghetti mixture. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes until topping is golden brown
We love gooey casseroles at our house so here two more of our favorites!
TexMex Pasta Skillet Casserole
Rustic Chicken Carbonara Pot Pie
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!