I love my triple crock pot set and it was great for my 4th of July Party. In addition to the Crock Pot Pizza Dip and Crock Pot Artichoke Crab Dip, I also used it to make these amazing Crock Pot Creamy Buffalo Cocktail Wieners. They were so easy to make and were a tasty appetizer at the party and as leftovers the next day! My husband loves buffalo wings, so he inspired me to make something with an awesome buffalo flavor. When I saw the recipe for these Creamy Buffalo Cocktail Wieners in the Betty Crocker Slow Cooker magazine, I knew they would be perfect for the party. Give them a try at your next party and your guests will be very impressed! If you liked this recipe, be sure to try some of my other best crock pot recipes!
****Don’t forget to click on over to enter the Summer Splurge Giveaway we have going right now! You could win a $500 Amazon Gift Card!!!! You have until July 28th but don’t wait hurry over to enter.****
- 3 pounds cocktail wieners
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz condensed reduced sodium and reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup regular or nonalcoholic beer
- optional- blue cheese dressing
- Mix all ingredients in a 3 to 4 quart crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours
- They will hold on low up to 2 hours
- Stir occasionally
- Optional-Dip in blue cheese dressing
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!